[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pentagon could easily fit through. He just has to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1473031580881.png (789KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1473031580881.png
789KB, 600x846px
The pentagon could easily fit through. He just has to go point-first longwise.
>>
Synapses firing
>>
>>8322881
From the looks of the cracks in the bricks the circle made the hole by smashing through the wall.
>>
I repair battery motherboards, just remove all infections before upgrade.

Twenty-Dollars an hour, so 180USD for the first with rootkit then 350USD for the Ten.
>>
>>8322881
Well. It appears they can float. So unless the brick wall is infinitely tall and long, they can just float over it.
>>
>>8322881
So it's pretty clear that this comic is supposed to be about "muh white privilege" or whatever.

Ironically, then, the comic could be interpreted as saying not that the circle is privileged, but that the other shapes are just too fucking retarded and lazy to figure out how to get through the hole.

We gotta tell /pol/ about this.
>>
>>8322948
They could also be inside a brick box.
>>
File: cb8.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cb8.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
check your privilege, circlescum.
>>
FUCKING CIRCL-IES REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8322954
I mean, I thought it was about normies or depression or something but I guess it's like a Rorschach blot.
>>
The ledge is the common determinate, candy the viruses.

I've removed 200,000,000,000 errors in my homestate and the capital building like me.
>>
File: 1473036739524.png (1MB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
1473036739524.png
1MB, 1200x840px
>>8322881
I have proof.

The line I have drawn across Mr. Pentagon is approximately 10.5 units long. Using the measurement tool in GIMP, I found that the angle between the actual width of Mr. Pentagon and the line I drew is 3.71 degrees. Thus, the length of Mr. Pentagon can be given by
[math]\cos(3.71)=\frac{10.5}{x}\implies x=\frac{10.5}{\cos(3.71)}=10.52\;units.[/math]

The diameter of the hole, as you can see, is just a little over 12 units. We can conclude that Mr. Pentagon could go through the hole if he actually tried, but he won't because he is a lazy asshole.
>>
File: fifestar.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
fifestar.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>8323013
thats the spirit
>>
>>8323013
they can float
there is a presumably natural light source (same on the sky side as the wall side)
therefore even the triangle can float over the wall.
circle is a smug little cocksucker and probably an illegal immigrant as well. 3.14 r sq. not 3.14 r steve. dog bless.
>>
http://charliebink.tumblr.com/post/103479579577/charliebink-what-shape-are-you-400000

Found the blog, you should message him with this.
>>
>>8322881
> When I'm the president of the United States of America, I will build a wall with round holes so only circles can go through because let's face it: angular shapes are rapists and murderers, and the worst of them are being deported by their governments straight to US, and they out right now, out for our jobs
> Listen I got a lot of pentagon friends, and triangles are terrific shapes and they love me, but they agree that this has to stop and there has to be a wall and squares will pay for it
>>
>>8323013
>not counting for length in perspective of view source
circle just cucked all other polygons AND YOU
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.