[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Cap's serum realistic? Can we create a super-steroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472991074491.jpg (28KB, 630x484px) Image search: [Google]
1472991074491.jpg
28KB, 630x484px
Is Cap's serum realistic?

Can we create a super-steroid capable of making us nearly superhuman?
>>
>>8321765

>super-steroid

How is what he took any different from regular steroids?
>>
>>8321773
Regular steroids just help you work out, super-steroids instantly turn you into a beautiful muscle man
>>
CRISPR

or

Nanomachines, son
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 277x182px
>>8321765
>author suggest to be able to create a superhuman
>can't be replicated
>does not provide the formula
>the only man in which it has been tested is supposed to be kia in ww2
>>
>>8321780

That's stupid. They're the same thing then, one just magically works a little faster.
>>
>>8321809
also super serium makes you taller I don't want to be a manlet anymore ;;(
>>
>>8321813

You can get leg lengthening surgery in Mexico.
>>
>>8321803
>brainlet decriers literally this sore
>>
>>8321765
No, not at all. It wasn't nanite based. Especially in that short length of time, where heat from the changing process would be so great that you'd have cellular failure and organ failure. In that short length of time, it'd be extremely painful, if you were conscious.

The only problem here is the length of time. If the length of time was over the course of 5-10 years then yes, this could be done. If would be like you are a kid again and your body starts growing/changing. It'd be like a second puberty. You'd have growing pains, zits, and everything.
>>
>>8321773
this >>8321780 guy is very retarded
but the sss does work a bit differently. for one thing it has no drawbacks apart from possible mental issue in some users. not only does it not damage the health of the user but i improves literally every bodily process. it helps with strength, endurance, healing, intelligence, improved hormonal profile and generally better overall physiology.
and lastly its effects are permanent.

the best real world analogy would be hgh ( which helps with everything ) but it greatly disrupt the bodys natural hormone balance
>>
>>8322105
>it'd be extremely painful

What if the subject was a big guy though?
>>
>>8322133
>not only does it not damage the health of the user but i improves literally every bodily process.
If that was possible by taking hormones, then it would be quite retarded from evolutionary point of view for such potential to be hidden in everyone and never used.
>>
>>8322152
For who?
>>
>>8322177
You don't get to dodge questions.
>>
>>8321841
>breaking your legs and putting them apart with metal braces totally doesn't have any consequences lads
why dont manlets just get used to being manlets, it cant be that bad
>>
>>8322230

Who said there wouldn't be consequences? Everything has consequences.
>>
>>8322105

>Especially in that short length of time, where heat from the changing process would be so great

This. No matter what film or tv show we're talking about, it always bugs me how self-assembling nanomachines are presented. It's like they can magically re-arrange the atomic structure of large, macroscopic objects in a matter of seconds. And there's seemingly no heat produced at all. And they require no energy source.

Most "sci fi" writers for television and film don't even have a basic grasp of thermodynamics, physics, biology, etc.

I've just given up entirely on film and tv sci fi. It's all shit. The only "good" sci-fi is in books.
>>
>>8322284
I don't remember the name of it, but there was one anime movie in the 1980s or early 1990s which had the main character transform. It was far more "real" because he transformed in a matter of moments, but melted everything around him from the intense heat it caused during transformation. It caused him massive pain. It was still sci-fi and didn't explain about how he was surviving the ordeal other than he could due to what he was becoming. It even melted the steel of the car he was leaning against. It was the equivalent of a pile of thermite going off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.