[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this for real? anyone familiar with this douchenozzle? i googled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wolfebag.png (376KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
wolfebag.png
376KB, 620x620px
is this for real? anyone familiar with this douchenozzle? i googled him and his own website says:

> David “Avocado” Wolfe is the rock star and Indiana Jones of the superfoods and longevity universe.
>>
>>8316430

My entire Facebook feed is basically friends liking his shit memes.

And yes, every one of them is as bad as suggested.
>>
>>8316440

Mine too. I'mma start posting this as a comment on the shares.

inb4 buthurt 40+ hippy bitches
>>
>>8316440
>>8316448
im so glad im not friends with a pack of idiots
>>
>>8316430
Why are you posting stupid shit like this in a science board ?

>>>/x/
>>
>>8316455

because this idiot is all flat earth, antivax, and conscious mushrooms. so we should debunk him. was that not obvious?
>>
>>8317091
>implying the earth isn't flat
>>
>>8316430
>mushrooms
You have your answer, OP.
>>
>>8317091
My retarded, blind, deaf aunt said 'poopoo peeepeee vagina,' should we waste time trying to debunk that as well?
>>
>>8316430
Huh?
>All of this is scientific fact, empirically proven.
>OP living under a rock with the other troglodytes
>>
>>8317142
I rather doubt she said that, seeing as she's deaf she'd be unable to eloquently make any statement. Maybe she said something else and you misinterpreted her?
>>
>>8317147
Her deafness, along with her retardation and blindness, were caused by nerve damage secondary to a severe infection in adolescence. So it's not as if she never knew how to enunciate properly.

Sorry, I guess I should have included that information in my original post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.