[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that the higher the IQ, the higher the morality and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-IQ_distribution.svg[1].png (78KB, 2000x1204px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-IQ_distribution.svg[1].png
78KB, 2000x1204px
Is it true that the higher the IQ, the higher the morality and depth of emotions a person will experience?
>>
Only a fucking /sci/ moron would make a thread like this
>>
I have high IQ and I'm emotionless.
>>
>>8314210
How high?
>>
>>8314210
this. sometimes i wonder what people that get exited about everything feel.
>>
File: 1453899102774.jpg (260KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
1453899102774.jpg
260KB, 630x945px
When we talk about IQ, we typically refer to things to like logical reasoning, memory and ability to learn new things. This has nothing to do with "emotions" or such female bullshit. There are ton of high-IQ autists and psychopaths out there without "emotional depth".
>>
>>8314171
>Can you empirically measure subjectivity.
No.
>>
>>8314197
Fpbp
>>
Hitler had an IQ of 181

Gandhi had an IQ of 93

you tell me
>>
>>8314333
What. Neither of them ever took an IQ test.
>>
>>8314171
Pulling this out of my ass but I think more intelligent people tend to feel emotions deeper and are more conscious/self-aware in general. Of course there are exceptions. I dont know how you would measure this though.
>>
>>8314339
Yeah but Gandhi was a fucking idiot.
>>
File: url.jpg (11KB, 182x276px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11KB, 182x276px
Just read the book
>>
>>8314414
Can you please tell me what conclusion it reaches?
>>
>>8314171
Yes, all great geniuses had a great moral compass.
>>
Like Steven Hawkins said when someone asked his IQ.
"I don't know, people who boast about their IQ are losers"

And, I love that guy. Although I like to laugh with stuff like "Steven Hawkins cripple drifter 2", it cracks me up all the time. Makes him look rad.
>>
>>8314488
What the hell this have to do with the thread?
>>
>>8314372

Damn I never looked at it that way...
>>
>>8314426
That nonwhites (except east asians) are factually more stupid
>>
>>8314171
No.
Maybe the thing about depth of emotions, not to be confused with the expression of said emotions.

Morality is a social contruct, it isn't a genetical thing. Nothing to do with IQ.
>>
>>8314500
IQ doesn't matter, work hard at what you do and good things will come to you.
>>
>>8314773
bullshit detector just went of the scale. Working smart =/= worlking hard. I'm lazy as fuck and the best things come to me. I used to work hard and only shit came to me
>>
>>8314213
>exited
where do they go?
>>
>>8314773
Hawkins has a incredibly powerful mind.
I'm sorry if you don't have it in you, the best you can hope is maybe be a successful engineer.
>>
>>8314171
If you are intelligent it is more likely that you are able to rationally understand which heartstrings people are trying to pull on you. That makes you more likely to be able to dodge having your emotions toyed with.

Ironically that is what IQ is about too. Toying with (smart) peoples confidence and sense of self worth and once in a while monetize on it by selling them books or memberships or whatever.
>>
>>8316129
>math is superior
Just look at me guise!
I'm a mathematician!
>>
>>8314212
bout 30,000 feet
>>
>>8314372
Huh, really makes you think.
>>
>>8314219
>implying autists and psychopaths don't have emotional depth
>>
>>8314212
bout 3 marijuanas my friend
>>
>>8314333
really makes you think...
>>
>>8314171
Can we stop circle jerking about iq already...
>>
I think intelligence might correlate with psychological weariness and anhedonia. I dont' think it has much of anything to do with morality and intensity of feeling though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.