[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you guys remember things/learn things? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: N0gBSu.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
N0gBSu.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
How the fuck do you guys remember things/learn things? I'm an asperger ridden autist(diagnosed)and I dropped out of Middle School, and I've been studying my fucking dick off for the past 4 months for my GED.

I want to get my GED and then go to college for computer science. I've discovered I really really love programming. To the point where it's all I even do anymore on my PC aside from studying.

So far, I've found that I'm able to do reading and language arts perfectly fine, but SCIENCE AND MATH. Science and Math are my two most difficult fucking subjects.

Math, I have problems with Algebra. I know how to do equations and stuff now, but I still keep getting problems I can't figure out how to do. That's ok. That's just a practice thing.

But then Science. Science I flat out just can't absorb jack shit.

I've read the definition for Mitosis and Meiosis and Genes and DNA like, 25 times now, and it WON'T FUCKING CLICK.

I need to have an understanding of Life Science, Physical Science, and maybe Earth and Space science(although that only takes up 15% of the test).

How do I absorb this shit?

It's so fucking frustrating how if I'm reading about something programming related, then I just fucking read over it once, and I automatically understand everything I just read and am able to recall all information on a whim like a dictionary.

Has anyone else had this problem before? I ask you, sci, because Science and Math are my two worst subjects.
>>
>>8312655
DAHNALD
>>
THE DELEGATES
>>
You have to be actually interested in things to learn them well. If you're an apathetic fuck who found one thing that actually interests you, you're still not gonna give a fuck about anything else.

Writing/read are no problem cause you do that everyday on the computer.

You need to figure out why you're apathetic and develop at least some interest in what you're trying to learn.
>>
>>8312655
MiTOsis makes my TOes
MEiosis makes ME
>>
>>8312655
drink redbull/monster/rockstar , you'll gain superintelligence for 1-1.5 hours
>>
Is this an elaborate "CS is easy" troll
>>
>>8312655
You read about the concepts and its examples.
You write about the concepts and its examples.
Do this every day for 5 mins until it become intuitive, then do it once every two months.

5min may not seem much, but the trick it to take advantage of the REM cycle, and that shit can't be binged.
Besides, i very much doubt you only have one concept to assimilate.
>>
File: ahmed.jpg (42KB, 744x666px) Image search: [Google]
ahmed.jpg
42KB, 744x666px
>>8312683
Laughed, nice one
>>
If you're trying to memorize something then notecards or just writing it down a bunch of times works well.
>>
>>8312660
>>8312673
My favourite may may
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.