[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is philosophy more, than just arranging letters in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: letters.jpg (12KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
letters.jpg
12KB, 181x279px
What is philosophy more,
than just arranging letters in different ways?
>>
>>8310952
Cut yourself
>>
>>8310952

Modern philosophy is just as you described, using semantics to 'prove' something
>>
>>8310961

Oh.. well thank you, sounds quite lame though to dedicate life around words that humans themselves have created.
>>
>>8310955

Maybe later.
>>
>>8310952
That's pretty much the definition of formalist mathematics.
>>
>>8310989

Would pure math just be arranging symbols and letters different ways then and nothing more?
>>
>>8310982
Have you ever thought about gay sex with HIV positive men? You sound like a bug chaser.
>>
>>8311004

I've thought about that, but I am not sexually interested in men, so I prefer spending time doing something else with my time, like responding to people like you, or bots.. whatever you are.
>>
>>8310996
yep. there are rules to their arrangement and manipulation, but then the rules are just arrangements of symbols

Fuck Captcha for not knowing the difference between a waterfall and a weir.
>>
>>8311006
If you've thought about gay sex with HIV positive men, you are definitely gay. Have you been deflowered yet? Has someone taken your rosebud?
>>
>>8311010

Wow that's, never really thought it that way that the rules of mathematics are just that..

And I concur, fuck captcha, let's create a better fuctioning system to filter out the unwanted.

hah, sounds quite sad to think I've wasted years to learn the rules of the arrangements of symbols and letters... such is life
>>
>>8311011

I've also thought about becoming an honest politican, does that make me one?
>>
>>8311011
I'm a gay man, but have thought about sex with women. Am I straight after all? Should I tell my husband?
>>
>>8311029

Tell him you need some puss
>>
>>8311018
You need to be honest to nature first.
>>
>>8311035
But my thoughts where not ones that led to desire, quite the opposite. My man's asscunt is fine for me.
>>
>>8311038

Not sure what it means to be honest to nature, but aren't we part of it, accepting who we are.

But honesty is the only correct way to go, always, the other option would be living in a lie, let's be the proper examples.
>>
>>8311038
>naturalistic fallacy

Why do we get this raids from /x/ ?
>>
What is consciousness more, than just arranging thoughts in different ways?
What is explosive diarrhea more, than just arranging liquid brown shit in different ways?
>>
>>8310952
Is posting on 4chan just arranging pixels in different ways?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.