[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to study while drunk? theres any benefit? i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: beer.jpg (435KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
435KB, 1920x1200px
is it possible to study while drunk? theres any benefit?

i'm asking because i have a friend who tells me he study while drinking beer, and his grades arent bad
>>
>>8309272
>beer
>drunk

Pick one.
>>
>>8309280
you need to drink more than half a bottle kid
>>
Best I can remember from the psych class is that you can best remember things if you are in a mental state/situation. In my own worthless opinion I think doing school stuff is probably ok while buzzed not drunk, but I also have been getting white girl wasted every night for far too long so I know not friend.
>>
>>8309280
spotted the 22 year old american
>>
>>8309297
>>8309314
Your constitutions must be incredibly shitty yourselves to make these assumptions.
>>
>>8309272
>i'm asking because i have a friend who tells me he study while drinking beer, and his grades arent bad

Everyone works differently and know people who let alcohol affect them differently. I honestly have meet people in IT who can do their job effectively when drunk, doesn't mean everyone is the same.
>>
>>8309272
the thing about alcohol is that you probably remember the things before you actually get drunk. you don't magically stop remembering everything that happened the night before if you got drunk. you just have huge gaps when you start getting drunk. you friend probably meant he started drinking when he was studying and when he got to the point where he was drunk he put on youtube and started dancing in his room instead. he could also just be intelligent.
>>
>>8309446
>put on youtube and started dancing in his room

I have unironically done this many times
>>
>>8309272
Even if you find that it works to study, you'll notice there is another problem. 20 years later.
You'll be pooping your liver.
>>
>>8309446
You are not actually supposed to have gaps in memory. If you have them, then you already drank too much during your life...
Me and some of my friends always remember everything and I didn't have a single blackout when drinking and we drink a lot. Then there are those friends who are literally clueless the next day. and they drank less (but are known to drink very often and alot)

>>8309272
I've done that with a good friend of mine. I'm not sure if there are any physical benefits but it's very comfortable way to learn. Sit down over a bear, either in your dorm room or a nice rustic looking pub (preferably without lound music) and study. I think it mostly helps from a psychological standpoint and it gives you a very stress-free environment! But as many anons said already, people react differently to different stuff!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.