[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ is it true (pic)? is cortisol responsible for being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cortisol.png (135KB, 1621x989px) Image search: [Google]
cortisol.png
135KB, 1621x989px
/sci/

is it true (pic)?

is cortisol responsible for being degenerated looser virgin?
>>
>autistic losers just got another thing to blame their failures on

great.

next up: free will can't exist in a probabilistic universe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will#Physics

discuss
>>
Virgins now literally blaming mommy for never hugging them.
>>
it's pretty garbage throughout
>>
>>8308233
Cortisol is permissive of hgh action.
>>
>>8308233
As far as I know, excess cortisol-induced brain changes are mostly or entirely reversible. More importantly, the changes are not nearly as significant or as long-lasting as (pic) describes unless you have such high cortisol levels that it causes clear physical symptoms (e.g. Cushing's disease: high blood pressure, weight gain, metabolic syndrome...). So no, cortisol is not responsible. Psychology, culture, and family/life experiences are much more important.
>>
>>8308233
>clearly written by some r9k autist
discarded
>>
>>8308233

>pleb tier popsci stuff

At least he was honest.
>>
>>8308460
>>8308517
It's not about having someone or something to "blame" it's about knowing cause of all this.

From my experience the biggest reason NEETs and permavirgins are this way is because they are taught to hate themselves and to blame all of their parents errors, mistakes and fuckups on themselves.

You are just perpetuating this deception. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe you never had to live with bad parents and you can't fanthom bad parenting since you belive everyone had great parents as you had. Maybe you had bad parents and internalised their abuse, still you feel empty and unhappy but don't want anyone else to try to untangle this bullshit because it makes you feel vunerable. Maybe you lived through different kind of abuse that you subjectively belive is objectively worse and you think that anyone that had it even a tiny bit better has no right to be talk about it. You tell me.
>>
>>8308533
But what if I do have those symptoms anon
>>
>>8308533
I have IBS. I can not shit like human bean, my shit is glue-like I could wipe thousand times and there is still shit, only solution is shower after dumb, but it is hard for a normal person to shower at any time during day.
>>
>>8308903
A lot of it is just genetics and bad luck. I remember always being an unhappy loser, even back in preschool.
>>
>>8308460
Only a factor for the omniscient.

Only when can see backwards in time and see every cause from the first on, and forwards in time, to see ever permutation of every action, and both of these, everywhere in the universe, seeing simultaneously how all things connect and interact, then, and only then, will you be robbed of free will.

The rest of us have free will. It's only God who does not.
>>
>>8308233
epic meme-age dude, im sure someone somewhere will read it and believe it
>>
>>8309164
>muh psychiatry is not real
>muh only engineering degree
>>
>>8308233
>Everything I'm about to type can be easily googled......
Any time somebody starts out their "scientific" claims like this they're probably talking out their ass or repeating the claims of someone talking out their ass. At best they misread a popsci article that itself misrepresented a study that's says nothing that resembles the claim being made.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.