[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If everything is made out of atoms and electrons which are constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: atom-light-640x360.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
atom-light-640x360.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
If everything is made out of atoms and electrons which are constantly moving at incredible speeds, how come I don't feel any movement when I put my hand on my table?
>>
Try to keep your hand still in the air
>>
because it's all bullshit

Science and mathfags literally just make shit up and obfuscate and dress it up sophistry and then turn around and say only smart guys can understand it

It's satanic
>>
oh no, we've been found out
>>
>>8307593
You're not actually touching it
>>
>>8307598
engineer here. this is pretty much true. most of our physical laws are empirical and the actual mechanisms are completely unknown.
>>
>>8307593
you do feel movement in a way. the easiest way for our nerves to sense is heat or transferring electrons. you feel warm or cold dont you? thats the heat transferring from the table to your hand or hand to table by way of particles bouncing off one and other. you also arent really touching the table so thats why you cant feel the actual atoms smashing together. they dont ever really "touch" in those situations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3pYRn5j7oI
>>
>>8307999
True, when you touch something, the electrons on your body are actually repelling the electrons of whatever you are touching.

Electrons exhibit the particle-wave duality, they behave like PARTICLES and WAVES. Electrons have a negative charge, and particles attract particles with different charges and repel ones with similar charges. This prevents electrons from ever coming in contact with with each other.

So when you are standing, you are hovering. Sick.
>>
>>8307593
Because your senses are just measuring instruments and haven't got the resolution needed to perceive those interactions.
/thread
>>
>>8308003
>faggot here
>>
>>8308003
Thanks for letting us know not to take you seriously in the first two words of your post. Probably the smartest thing you'll do all week
>>
>>8311434
But he's right you illiterate faggot
> what is newton determinancy
> what are nusselt number correlations
> what is turbulent flow, creep, fatigue, plastic (or even elastic) deformation
>>
If cells are tiny things constantly moving, how come I don't feel them crawling all over me and inside me?
>>
>>8307593
You forgot your gorilla picture
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.