[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped caring about Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown-2.jpg (11KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
11KB, 289x175px
I stopped caring about Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory when I was introduced to the concept of [math] /Theta^{\pm ell}NF [/math] Hodge Theaters . What a crock of shit. If the spectrum of your algebraic number field can only be represented by inventing systems of Frobenioids that can't exist, like some kind of math deity , then you are fucking wrong and the math is flawed. Same for log-theta lattice solutions that basically say "the correct category is whatever the correct category is". Thats what the math said transcribed to words but god forbid if i wrote in down in english instead of the ancient math runes Mochizuki would say I don't understand his work.

Math is logical and numbers never lie my ass. Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory is just as flawed as any other human construct.
>>
>>8307564
inb4 some newfag takes the bait and swallows the pasta
>>
ok, there's so much wrong with that post

i am going to type a lengthy reply, don't go anywhere
>>
>>8307607
OP here, I eagerly await your reply
>>
>>8307762
He's not going to reply.
>>
Unless you're Brian Conrad or Faltings himself your opinion, which I'm certain is a bad rendition of the quanta article about the conference in London, does not count.
>>
>>8307564
>spectrum of your algebraic number field
Idk anything about IUTT, but you don't study the spectra of fields on their own. That would be trivial b/c fields only have two ideals and only <0> is prime.
>>
>>8307811
Ah yes but a scheme is not just a topological space-morphisms of schemes must also respect the structure sheaf, so spectra of distinct fields are not isomorphic.
>>
>>8307929
I know. But there is still not point of studying just the spectra of fields, as a the morphisms of affine schemes are equivalent to those of commutative rings.

What would make sense is to study schemes over them.

i.e. Study the categories [math]\operatorname{Sch} {/_\mathbb{C}}[/math] , [math]\operatorname{Sch} {/_\mathbb{Q}}[/math], etc.
>>
>>8307765
beautiful troll
>>
>>8307994
no
>>
>>8307994
Maybe he's still typing

I mean, Teichmuller Theory is a lengthy subject
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>8309167
>He is still typing
>Still typing
>Typing...
>y
>p
>i
>n
>g
>>
>>8307564
this is some stale ass pasta
I seriously hope you faggots don't fall for this shit
>>
>>8307601
>implying newfags know anything about IUT
>>
>>8307765
Dammit, don't ruin the joke.
>>
>>8309167
500 page reply incoming.
>>
>>8307994
why?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.