[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm really scared. So if part of it breaks off and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (4MB, 2988x3054px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 2988x3054px
Guys I'm really scared. So if part of it breaks off and hits Mars causing a 10.2 impact, the remainder will hit earth with an 8.3 impact?

Assuming the worst, how much time do we have between its Martian pass and its earth impact???

Also please, for the love of God, since it's predicted to hit the Mozambique Channel, where's the best place for someone living in the Great Lakes region of the US to go?

I'm not staying here because the ocean displacement will hit the Great Lakes as well, so I was thinking Colorado.
>>
>>8301213
>image.jpg

Shit threads, every fucking time. Phone posters should be banned.
>>
>>8301213
The Mozambique Channels Epicenter.
Going away from the blast is exactly what it wants you to do OP.
>>
>>8301218
Not him, but as a phoneposter, I can tell you this is impossible. Dynamic IP when posting from a cell connection.

Every so often, I catch a ban meant for someone else, for a post I didn't make. Wait a few minutes, and I can post again because my IP's changed.

So I may well have been banned at some point and not even realized it.

What's scary, and makes this worth pointing out, is that if IPs can't be reliable user identification for private web sites like this, then 4chan is either going to have to start using user accounts, or accept that they have no way to enforce any rules... Which will probably result in a cp postathon, which will get 4chan shut down by the feds.

Either way, the end is nigh for anonymity here, I think,
>>
>>8301213

What are you even talking about, is there supposed to be a comet or asteroid on the way?
>>
>>8301372
Dumb mobile poster. You realize that mobile providers have a set range of IPs they assign to devices, and that these ranges aren't exactly secret, right? You simply ban the entire range and 99% of mobile posters are gone.
>>
File: 1467594708454.png (96KB, 1556x532px) Image search: [Google]
1467594708454.png
96KB, 1556x532px
>>8301372
>>
File: 1465844861456.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1465844861456.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>8301372
>4chan is either going to have to start using user accounts
>things dumb phone posters say
>>
>>8301372
Or ban clients with mobile web browsers on their user-agent. That way, you and other retarded phoneposters get filtered out of posting and the people barely smart enough to spoof their user-agents could post. But if some anon knew how to do that, they'd most definitely not be crossboarders from /v/ or /x/, which is a good thing.
>>
>>8301372
>IPs can't be reliable user identification
oldfags have known this for twenty years,
4chan "developers" (L0L) are just now
catching on.
>result in a cp postathon
Mods will have to earn their (non-existent)
wages by deleting posts. No biggie.
>>
>>8301372
are you new or something? people have known this for years, ever since 4chan started. no one cares. it's not scary.
>>
>8.3 impact

That's small fries, desu.

Tunguska level
>>
>>8301213
If you gonna be fearmongering at least tell me what I should be afraid of.
>>
>>8303429
THE MOZAMBIQUE METEOR
>>
>>8301372
Phone ip ranges have been banned for shitposting countries like Canada and Australia.
>>
>>8303776
Not me ;)
>>
>>8303776
Yup. Ausfag here.
My bus to uni every day has a range that's banned for CP.
It freaks me out every single time, I never learn.
>>
>>8304950
They literally banned the entire Australian vodafone (and optus maybe) mobile network from making threads for a few months
>>
>>8301372
This only confirms that phone posters should be banned

-sent from my iphone7+
>>
>>8303542

Explain
Google returns nothing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.