[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CS Majors on here - How do you do it? I'm on my second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
CS Majors on here -

How do you do it? I'm on my second year and it's the first week back and I already want to kill myself. Literally every single one of my CS classes is nothing but a bunch of neckbeard faggots who circle jerk to how smart they think they are. Considering I'm a fairly normal person and am concious about how I dress and look, these shills presume that I'm just an idiot and they take it upon themselves to mentally put theirselves on a higher pedestal than me, I would assume out of pure insecurity. They all smell, they're all socially inept, and the worst part is pair programming with these stains. I don't hate computer science, but the people in my classes are making me hate it. Is industry like this? Because if it is I want out, now. Is it too late to switch majors my sophomore year?
>>
>>8297049

you're going to get those kinds of people. Should've majored in finance or something
>>
>>8297051

Funny thing is im considering finance, I already have a couple business credits from my first year. Is it too late ?
>>
nice meme thread

it got everything: baseless insults, fedora picture, computer science. only thing that's missing is the word virgin
>>
>>8297049

The only one that insecure is you.
Just re read what you posted and you will see.
>>
>>8297049

I always hear other people's horror stories about these kinds of situations and I'm glad I was not stuck in one.
>>
>>8297049

my room mate literally looks like OPs pic

i thought CS majors looking and acting like this was a fucking meme, but it is 100% real

amazing

he rocks a leather jacket, sandals and a fedora too, its incredible
>>
math finance + cs master race
there may only be 20 people in some of my math classes but they're really friendly and social most of the time, whereas the cs people try their best to sit as far apart from others in lecture as possible
>>
>>8297049
You're either at a very shitty university or in murica.
Also we do CE or EE, that's how we do it.
>>
What about a Mathematics major and if I take all my free electives as computer science? I want to be a software engineer/developer but do not want to fucking major in computer science...Its either Mathematics or Computer Engineering
>>
>>8297049
what you even go to class? you disgusting feeble-minded normies
cs master raec student need no degree because we read all deez nuts online
>>
I'm a CS major and for the most part my classes are filled with normies
>>
>>8297057
finance as a major is a meme, stick with computer science and learn it on your own if its something you're considering a career in
>>
>>8297258
>You're either at a very shitty university or in murica.

>You're either in america or america
¿?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.