[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want the universe to restart in a big crunch or slowly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 280.jpg (265KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
265KB, 1280x960px
Do you want the universe to restart in a big crunch or slowly fade into nothingness (heat death)?

The latter sounds quite comfy to be quite desu.
>>
>>8294281

Couldn't a big crunch just result in the universe being exactly the same so everything you do is repeated forever
>>
>>8294317
The chances approach zero.
>>
>>8294324

But why would the conditions be different a second time
>>
>>8294333
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>8294281
A big crunch would be pretty cool to witness.

It would be quite romantic watching the universe seemingly fall on you and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>8294356

why would they?
>>
>>8294317
since this universe happened the chances of it happening again are above 0%
>>
>>8294364
You can always travel to a black hole
>>
>>8294281
I rather find a way to stop entropy continuing the universe for eternity and existing comfortably doing whatever I want in whatever entertainment we got.

Or create my own universe.
>>
>>8294397
Yeah, but doing that voluntarily is just suicide.
>>
>>8294366
If you would know exactly what happens in the point of space and time compressed in a size smaller than an atom, if you would make one like that and study it.

Then know what happen in hours and you could predict the structure after the crunch you could say it'll be exactly the same or different.
>>
Big crunch, because if that's how the universe ends, that means that it started that way this time, which gives rise to more questions.
Heat death seems really unlikely and kind of boring desu
>>
>>8294480
Given the rate of expansion and the constant of dark matter - big crunch is not possible.

Instead of string theory is right a big rip would be possible.

Otherwise heat death it's the solution to the problem.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.