[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw neither of your parents read a whole novel cover to cover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_3779-1471978587897395465112.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3779-1471978587897395465112.png
74KB, 412x351px
>yfw neither of your parents read a whole novel cover to cover in their entire lives and both dropped out of high school
How do I deal with being a descendant of brainlet stock /sci/?
>>
>>8293511
>descendant of brainlets
wrong, that's being a descendant of poor and unlucky people.
There's nothing to be ashamed of since it isn't your fault and it probably wasn't their fault as well.

Be proud of who you are, who you made yourself to be and how your parents helped you with that (if they did) despite their lack of education.
>>
>>8293511
Keep in mind how much your parents should mean to you dude, I know this is 4chan but let's just be honest. You're lucky to have parents, a lot of people don't.
>>
>>8293540
what the fuck are you even talking about?
why should it mean something to him?

There's literally nothing wrong with murdering your own parents if you have a valid reason.

Being ashamed of your family for status reasons though and you should kill yourself.

Judge your parents based on their character/beliefs/behavior, not income and formal education level. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>8293549
That's what I was referring to dick face ^ I never said don't hate your family if they treat you like shit but don't judge your family just because of their bank account and degrees obtained.
>>
File: no.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>mfw dumb parents somehow expect their kids to be smart and pressure them to do well
>>
there is no such thing as a brainlet
>>
>>8293561
It's a sad thing to see. They have no idea what they are doing and care about all the wrong things, making the kid worry only about his grades and then wondering how come they are not that good.
They don't understand how to value intellectual curiosity and intellectual enjoyment. I had a portuguese classmate in high school whoses dad belted him when his grades weren't good (which was most of the time).
>>
>>8293511
It should not matter, provided they are good parents. If they can support you, financially and emotionally on your path, then your success is up to you alone.
>>
>>8293561
people can learn from their mistakes, but everyone should lead by example
>>
>>8294446
>intellectual curiosity and intellectual enjoyment.
>implying brainlets can derive pleasure from intellectual pursuits
wew
>>
>>8294436
t. brainlet
>>
>>8293511
>How do I deal with being a descendant of brainlet stock /sci/?

I wouldn't know. My mom was a Fulbright scholar whose PhD was a FORTRAN model to predict the behavior of telecom oligopolies.
>>
I think it's even worse if your parents are smart and you turn out to be a brainlet.
>>
>>8294495
Wow, I'm very impressed. How're the coat tails?
>>
>>8294541
I work in a different field.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.