[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was trying to look up studies regarding sexual arousal, specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ayy.jpg (67KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
67KB, 1200x600px
I was trying to look up studies regarding sexual arousal, specifically those concerning visual stimuli and to what extent can the stimuli be simplified while still having a significant effect. Sadly I only found unrelated articles.

Essentially I wanted to know what are the simplest shapes that trigger arousal. Not talking about extreme edge cases or tile fetishes.
>>
File: untittled.png (8KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
untittled.png
8KB, 1152x648px
>>8288004
>>
Circle within a circle
>>
>>8288014
>untittled
Humor appreciated but please do see if you know of some papers relating to the subject.
>>
>>8288004
Dunno man. Doing sex research is probably labeled as "unethical" at this point, so we're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>8288028
t. clueless
>>
>>8288046
Feel free to contribute.
>>
I took a human sexuality course and nothing in the book talked about that. This is a very specific question OP
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>8288014
>>
Weirdest this to ever turn me on? Calc prof drew a graph of a function on the whiteboard. Had a vertical asymptote. Shape of the curve on either side kind of looked like a squatting woman's ass with a thong going up the middle. Got a full erection in the middle of class.

First time that's happened since puberty.
>>
>>8288431
Explains why I'm having trouble finding research into the topic. There seems to be none.

>>8288462
This comes close to what I'm looking for.

>>8288452
Indeed, the question is at which point does it provoke a sexual response. You can clearly recognize what it is depicting, though I'd doubt there's a significant number of people that it would work on.

Perhaps it's in the crudeness of the lines, or the shape is too incomplete to the point of not triggering the related pattern recognition.
>>
Well us men respond to cirkle shapes placed next to each other.

No need for nipples on those, evidence - life.

Doesn't get more simple than that.
>>
>>8288777

There's tons of those.

Like a woman in profile, the mere single line curve from her waste to her upper back can trigger arousal (excluding the ass).

Same with Jaw line (in men).

It's most likely something so simple as how a shape or line is in relation (proportion) to the body.

The human eye seeks perfection right? Look at asses ressembling perfect cirkles. Now that's hot.

Now look at an ass with elipse kinda shape going on... Not that horny anymore?
>>
>>8288788
I suspect Disney and other animation giants put quite some effort into research surrounding this, sadly they don't publish the results to my knowledge.
>>
>>8288015
>Not getting turned on by a single circle
>>
>>8288004
what kind of retard are you? You honestly can't understand how this works intuitively?
>>
>>8288028
Just call it feminist teenage (>18) sex research and you'll be able to perform any experiment you can imagine.
>>
>>8288462
Wow what a weird function, can you tell us which one it was so no one accidentally gets a boner from it? So we know which function to stay away from.
>>
>>8288817
Take gravity for example, it's very intuitive that things fall towards earth, only a retard wouldn't understand it right?

You should really think about what you write if you don't want to come off as a primitive ape.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.