[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I overcome information overload in my brain after years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1438038719327.jpg (61KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1438038719327.jpg
61KB, 586x456px
how do I overcome information overload in my brain after years of watching youtube lectures on diferent topics.

I feel really dumb now and my brain shutdown when I'm trying to learn anything new.

how do I give my brain a rest?
>>
File: realtalk on drugs.png (100KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
realtalk on drugs.png
100KB, 500x628px
marijuana or shrooms

thank me later
>>
Use those information.
>>
>>8287821
You have reached your full capacity. You can no longer learn anything more complex.

The only thing you can do is come to terms with the fact that you are a brainlet.
>>
>>8287832
>>8287840
nah, is more like burnout syndrome.
>>
>>8287831
What is this image trying to say, why is cocaine grouped with codeine and heroin. Why is cocaine so different than ritalin. Why is ritalin labeled ritalin and not methylphenidate. What is the ketamine image even trying to say. This chart is retarded.
>>
>>8287859
Sounds like you haven't done any of those drugs. The picture is pretty damn accurate in describing the different states of consciousness and perception of reality while on drugs.
>>
File: chef.jpg (81KB, 347x521px) Image search: [Google]
chef.jpg
81KB, 347x521px
>>8287863
I've done most of them. All except for DMT, DXM , Heroin and Salvia. And I've done a fuck ton coke, MDMA, Ritalin, Focalin(similar to ritalin), and amphetamine (mostly Adderall).

I guess I do agree with most of the chart except for ketamine. It looks so aggressive and confused with all those squares, when ketamine makes me a giggly puddle.

Looking over it again I agree with the stimulants, at least the interpretation I came up with. But I still don't get why Coke is in that row.
>>
>>8287831
>shrooms
This is your best bet. Psilocybin mushrooms have been shown to increase neuroplasticity.
>>
>>8287906
Yeah I don't really understand why coke is a diagonal normal square, and I've done coke and other stims.
>>
>>8287906
I have to agree on the coke, it probably didn't fit anywhere else, or you wouldn't have a nice 3x5 image.
>>
>>8287831
2g of shrooms once or twice a year will do the trick. Smoking pot everyday isnt the best, but smoking an entire blunt on the weekends might help.
>>
>>8287821
Spend a month somewhere isolated, with no internet. Bring books and movies for entertainment and notepads. Now try to work on something of your own
>>
>>8287821
Go step by step and critically analyze whatever the lecturer says. Try to prove what they are saying is right, and try to prove what they are saying is wrong. Being an active learner will prevent information overload and it helps you learn the material in the long run.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.