[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other forums/boards do you /sci/entists browse? Personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 10

File: 1437391615636.jpg (383KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437391615636.jpg
383KB, 1504x1000px
What other forums/boards do you /sci/entists browse?

Personally I browse StackExchange, Quora and Reddit.
>>
/pol/

The rest of you do, too; except the butt-mad libcucks that post here due to envy.
>>
I used to read Quora but now it's way overrun with Pajeets.

Read reddit but only frugality and financial independence related subs

/pol/ of course

Not much else
>>
/g/

>>8286978
I'm not a libcuck, but I'm too embarrassed to visit /pol/ with my rare flag. I don't feel anonymous enough.
>>
>>8286987

Just post what everyone's thinking in a succinct manner and collect all the (You)'s
>>
>>8286971
/pol/, /r9k/, [s4s], /fit/ and /x/.
>>
>>8286971
Hacker News.
>>
>>8286978
>I browse /sci/ to try to justify my retarded and unscientific feelings

I wish you neanderthals would stop raiding our board with your pseudoscience
>>
>>8287053
/pol/ is always scientifically correct.

For instance, Donald Trump is the only scientifically correct choice for POTUS.
>>
>>8287053

See, buttmad libcuck that browses /sci/ out of envy.

I'm sorry you were tricked into a humanities degree, not everyone can be master-race /polsci/
>>
>>8287061
Most of them deny global warming. Almost all of theme deny the last few decades of research in human genetics.

Anything that is published scientific fact becomes a jewish conspiracy theory.

>>8287064
>projecting
Why don't you go worship your retarded humanities degree idols like Rushton and Jensen. You're the one thats fallen for garbage science.
>>
>>8287069

The way you speak arouses my instinct to shove you in a locker.
>>
>>8287073
Mouth breather

This isn't the place for you. Go back to your autism containment board.
>>
>>8287075

>This isn't the place for you

The majority of /sci/ posters are also /pol/ lurkers and posters.

You are losing the culture war. Start lifting weights before it's too late.
>>
>>8287080
>My assumptions are all true if I most them on 4chan!
>>
>>8286971
Reddit, Quora.

Boards : /v/, /pol/, /g/, /int/ and /tv/

/v/ - I like to play sometimes video games.
/pol/ - Only for the memes.
/g/ - Programming.
/int/ - When I'm bored.
/tv/ - Baneposting.
>>
Why would anyone ever go to Reddit? Do you really hate yourself that much?
>>
>so many people here browse /pol/ and are not ashamed to admit it

Welp time to stop browsing /sci/
>>
>>8287069
Actually I find the global warming threads on /pol/ to be quite interesting. While plenty of posters are just idiots denying it outright, there's a decent chunk of posters who concede that it's happening but look at the data with a healthy skepticism and are dissatisfied with the lack of scientific rigor in climate research.

... which is a pretty valid argument.

While there are plenty of bugs and issues with the models to come out of research into climate change, it's all-but-forbidden to publicly question them. The moment you say "well, this model is okay, but it doesn't really fit that well, maybe it needs more work" you're branded and shunned.
>>
>>8287094
I see.. so you think the IPCC, the largest international collaborative effort, is somehow completely wrong despite having better collaboration, data analysis, and vetting than normal academia?
>>
a, d, g, his, sp, x, pol, vg/rlg/
reddit
Facebook too because you can turn it into nice news feed from whatever interests you
>>
>>8287093
Most likely just raiders pretending to be part of sci.
>>
StackExchange, Quora
/r9k/, /int/, /mu/, /fa/, /tv/,
>>
Does anyone here actually /qst/?

I keep thinking it sounds like it COULD be fun... then I go there, look around for ten seconds, and leave.

Curious what the actual posters have to say about it.
>>
>>8287080
Do you have evidence for either of those claims?

How would you quantify winning or losing the culture war? If anything the data shows you're losing it as gays are more accepted, religiousity is in decline, people are more likely to support socialized programs.
>>
>>8286971
/pol/ and /g/

/pol/ because I am depressed by the genocide of europeans

/g/ because me liky
>>
>>8287101
See that's exactly what I'm talking about. You're flat out putting words into my mouth.
>so you think the IPCC, the largest international collaborative effort, is somehow completely wrong
I said no such thing.

I said that there are issues with the models, not that they're completely wrong. When your model fits most, but not all of the data your first question should be "did I make a mistake measuring the data that doesn't fit?" and your second question should be "is my model incomplete?".

What you should not do is ignore it and then accuse anyone who brings it up of being "anti-science".

Science thrives on skepticism, not blind acceptance.
>>
>>8286987
what flag do you have?
>>
>>8287069
>Almost all of theme deny the last few decades of research in human genetics.
?
such as?
>>
>>8287119

>mentioning gays and religiosity

You are so far gone. You've consumed so much propaganda that you don't even know what is real and what is being fought over.
>>
>>8287093
>Welp time to stop browsing /sci/
yeah, do as all liberals do, avoid being confronte with different ideas at all cost!

you want some wax to put in your ears? I have got kosher/halal earbuds for just 6 million microeuros.
>>
>>8286971
I avoid reddit as much as possible... can't get my head around all the upvoting and accounts and shit and I'm too stubborn to learn.

On 4chan I mostly hang out here or on /pol/, /co/, /diy/, or /lit/. I'm warming up to /his/ as well.
>>
>>8287134
Then enlighten me. What metrics are you using to quantify this
>>
>>8287119
>as gays are more accepted, religiousity is in decline, people are more likely to support socialized programs
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/5994047/Muslim-Europe-the-demographic-time-bomb-transforming-our-continent.html
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/europe/

you are merely wishful thinking without looking at any data
>>
>>8287093
It was nice knowing ya, cuck.
>>
>>8287139
You have a hard time learning how to set up an account or what voting is?

So you're an idiot.
>>
>>8287124
>Science thrives on skepticism, not blind acceptance.
It's hard for people to remember that when their presidential candidate spouts bullshit like "I believe in science!" as if science is a fucking religion.
>>
>>8287144
So you're providing evidence that you're losing the culture war in Europe too as Muslims will become increasingly prominent if immigration is left unchecked.
>>
>>8287153
yes, that's the entire reason why people go to pol, if there was no problem we would not care about politics.

welcome to reality.
>>
>>8287146
No, I get how it works... it's just very weird to switch to after spending years on a minimalist forum like 4chan.

It's like... yeah I could learn Russian, the rules of speaking it aren't difficult, but I'm comfortable speaking English and I can already discuss all the things I'm interested in with English, so why switch?
>>
>>8287141

Here are a handful of important issues that actually matter:

>Closed vs Open borders
>Islam
>"Free Trade" vs Protectionism
>Free Speech vs Censorship

There is growing sentiment for: Closing the borders, suppressing Islam, Protectionism and Free Speech.

On the other side, you have the status-quo of: Opening the borders, taking it up the ass from Islam, "Free Trade"(aka sending your manufacturing to shit-tier countries) and Censorship (Hate speech is not free speech).
>>
>>8287153
PS, i think you have no idea what pol is all about, since you seem to think that we mostly are concerned about faggots ..?

we are very liberal when it comes to faggots, behind closed doors they can do whatever mentally ill thing they want. One of the most importans speakers of the alt right is a racemixing faggot (milo yiannopoulos) as are other important figures (Dave Rubin).
>>
File: rip_trump.png (114KB, 910x830px) Image search: [Google]
rip_trump.png
114KB, 910x830px
>>8287137
>yeah, do as all liberals do, avoid being confronte with different ideas at all cost!

Meanwhile on >>>/pol/.....
>THE POLLS ARE A LIE! TRUMP TOTALLY HAS A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!! IGNORE ALL SHILLS!!!!
>>
>>8287172

It is painfully obvious that the Media is coordinated by an established group of Elites that own them, considering 90% of media outlets are owned by 6 companies.

If you think their propaganda toolkit hasn't touched Polling Groups, then you are painfully naive.
>>
>>8287172
pol will ALWAYS be open for debate. we have no safespaces, we are not precious snowflakes.

you liberals on the other hand...

you seems to be confusing HOPE with CENSORSHIP. I have no idea how you could, but since you are a liberal I guess no mind-bending is impossible
>>
>>8287178
>pol will ALWAYS be open for debate
If you define debate as saying "lel ignore all CTR posters" when someone offers an opposing viewpoint, then sure.

Not a liberal, by the way. It's just painfully obvious that >>>>>>>/pol/ is a safe space.
>>
>>8287124
>"is my model incomplete?"
trivial question, of course they are incomplete and you can't fit "some data and not other", the question is how good is the correlation quantitatively

You might be confused about what climate models are. They are not ab initio attempts at straight up outputing temperature curves, that would be quite simply infeasible both in term of computational complexity and in term of our actual quantitative knowledge of all the process involved.

What you do is make a toy model that assumes CO2 is the main driver of climate, another that assumes volcanic activity is, another that assumes solar activity is, and so on. All those models have a number of free parameters.
Then you retrofit those models on your existing climate history data.
And you look at which one gives you the best fit to data.
The CO2 model does, so we go with it.

Those models are not gonna be able to predict climate with the degree of precision in annual variation that the "skeptics" want them to, nor are they meant to.

The first step to skepticism is knowledge, not blind doubt.

>>8287152
Same goes for you, contrarianlord.
>>
>>8287156
The original claim was that /pol/ and its ilk was winning the culture war. And it's a fair assumption to say the person was probably American. In which case there's no risk of Muslims overwhelming us. Among Americans it is the case that you are losing the culture war broadly. Marijuana and drug usage are becoming more acceptable, people are more likely to support rehabilitation instead of punishment, etc.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/14/6-facts-about-marijuana/
http://www.people-press.org/2014/04/02/americas-new-drug-policy-landscape/

And implicit in viewing Muslim immigration as bad is because they are anti-gay, religious, and hostile to liberal values. Which is a justifiable position and proves that the traditional, conservative, religious Republican viewpoint is losing popularity and if anything most exhibited in these Muslims.
>>
>>8287184

No one gets banned for espousing liberal viewpoints.

Espouse "right-wing" viewpoints on /r/politics and tell me what happens to you.
>>
>>8287168
>One of the most importans speakers of the alt right is a racemixing faggot (milo yiannopoulos) as are other important figures (Dave Rubin).

Wow. Now that is a movement I can respect! How could I not with such intellectuals at the helm? :^)
>>
File: Screenshot-2016-06-14-08.36.51.png (86KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2016-06-14-08.36.51.png
86KB, 620x413px
>>8287172
reminder that the media claimed that there was an 80% chance of STAY just 3 days before the brexit happened :^)

>>8287184
bullshit. people are having debates and arguments all the time. indians debating english. libertarians debating natsocs.

your blindness is truly astonishing.
>>
>>8287191
Nobody acknowledges liberal viewpoints either. You get called a shill or a commie and told to go back to your "safe space."
>>
>>8287159
This thread is about the other platforms you use, not switching teams like its some tribal thing.

And I would assume the larger userbase, content, and more variety in subreddits would be reasons
>>
>>8287194

Okay, but you don't get banned.

You get banned for "right-wing" opinions in many other places.

Do you see the significance of this?
>>
>>8286971
/a/, /c/, and /2hu/
>>
>>8287197
this x10000

go on reddit and say "europe for europeans!" and you will be banned, doxxed, fired from your job etc

go on /pol/ and say "workingclass of the world unite!" and at best you will get a (You)
>>
>>8287164
I'm liberal and against Islam and censorship. If you view that as the modern culture war then you may have a case, but you'd have to provide evidence that you're winning it. Particularly when it comes to free speech as it sadly seems that more people are willing to compromise it.

American manufacturing output and productivity is still growing, we are mostly automating what we make and mostly produce high end industrial and technology equipment that few consumers directly use.

http://7xil86.com2.z0.glb.qiniucdn.com/uploads/images/2015/09/05003.jpg

The real problem is wage stagnation broadly as the richest capture most gains in economic growth. Having some factory jobs wouldn't really deal with that fundamental problem.
>>
>>8287197
If you aren't allowed to contribute, are you not effectively banned?

>You get banned for "right-wing" opinions in many other places.
I'd like some sort of proof on this one.
>>
>>8287207
That's not for lack of trying, it's due to the anonymous nature of 4chan.
>>
>>8287168
Faggot acceptance is the most prominent example of liberals winning the culture war as its been traditionally known. Gays, religion, abortion, drugs, etc. are all the classic topics of the culture war for the past few decades. In every area the conservatives have lost.
>>
>>8287210

Prove it yourself, it'll have a bigger impact.

Go on /r/politics and say that "We need to close our borders and look after our own." or "I think Hillary Clinton would be an awful President"
>>
>>8287061
Donald trump denies the drought in California. Nigga what.
>>
>>8287213
fine, then go on stormfront and say the same thing and see what happens.

I have been pushed out of conferences by force on several occasions by lefties, just because I am member of a right-wing student club. Their absolute fear of any confrontation with reality is incomprehensible to me.

I was a leftie/communist in my youth as well, then I grew out of it.
Reminder that you can go from leftie to right wing, but never from right wing to leftie.

>>8287219
acceptance? no, tolerance. I have always and will always consider it a mental illness, they must not marry, and they sure as hell must never be allowed to adopt children.
>>
>>8287225
>drought in California
There's no drought in California, though...
>>
>>8287091
I go to Reddit because its much less easier to derail a thread there than it is on here.

Case in point: OP asked for places other /sci/ people visit on the web, turns into /pol/ discussion
>>
>>8287208

When I say winning the culture war, I mean that our sentiment is becoming more and more mainstream. It's the same sort of shit that happened in the 80's. The liberals were openly mocked and ideologically suppressed and then it just suddenly exploded and look where we are now.

The same fermentation is happening. Especially considering that the propaganda that is Mainstream Media is becoming more and more distrusted.

You can also look at how passionate people are for Trump than they are for Hillary. No one is excited for Hillary, no one wants to talk about her. Everyone is fascinated with Trump because he is tapping into a sentiment that has been suppressed for too long.
>>
>>8287091
Reddit is capable of having an actual discussion on a topic, and often even has knowledgeable posters.
>>
>>8286978
Speak for yourself my man
>>
>>8287233
>turns into /pol/ discussion

guess who started it?

hint: >>8287053
>>
>>8287228
It doesn't really matter what you personally believe, what matters is broad trends and statistics. In quantifiable terms conservatives have lost the traditional issues in the American culture war.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (220KB, 633x719px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
220KB, 633x719px
>>8287232
>drought in California
I've never visited America and I know about California's droughts.. wtf?
>>8287233
much easier* Sorry, English is not my first language.
>>8287237
True, and the AMAs are quite nice too, wish I was there for the Steve Wozniak one..

Plus there is the fact that Reddit is not as "looked down" in society as 4chan is, thus making it easier to sort of invite people into the Reddit system rather than the 4chan one.
>>
ITT: Can't wait till the general election is over and /pol/ stops invading every fucking board
>>
>>8287240
every american and european is losing pal, the only difference between the right and the left is that the right is aware of it.
>>
>>8287243
I'm waiting for /g/ to stop fucking posting "Windows 10 is shit, install Linux" threads every 5 seconds tbqh
>>
>>8287243
The majority of crossboarders are from /v/ and /pol/
>>
>>8287243
can't wait until muslims become a majority and every single lesbian and gay is thrown from a building and every slut is toned and every atheist is beheaded and every jew is shot and every feminist is forced into a marriage and a burka.

tbqh senpai
>>
>>8287242
You should no better than to just believe whatever Jewgle throws at you.
>>
>>8287234
Many ideas, both left and right, are becoming more mainstream. You'll have to quantify these claims in more rigorous terms.

Trump has the highest disapproval ratings of any presidential candidate in history if I recall. Much of this fascination is because he says crazy shit.

And as its been previously mentioned, odds are Trump is going to lose.
>>
>>8287244
Then you concede that the original claim that /pol/ is winning is incorrect.
>>
>>8287258
>Trump has the highest disapproval ratings of any presidential candidate in history if I recall
And yet he's still drawing tens of thousands of people to every rally while Hillary is struggling to fill high school gyms.
>>
>>8287267
Someone on /sci/ should understand that this is not a valid counterpoint.
>>
File: usa-election-clinton.jpg (92KB, 750x483px) Image search: [Google]
usa-election-clinton.jpg
92KB, 750x483px
>>8287267
>Hillary is struggling to fill high school gyms.

Umm.................
>>
>>8287263
no, europeans are losing, but the right wing ideology is gaining ground within the european community.

I thought they taught mathematical "groups" in kindergarten, how come you cannot understand this simple fact?
>>
>>8287267
It doesn't really matter if he has a small core of people who are super enthusiastic if he's still disliked by a significant majority.
>>
You people need to understand how much anti-Trump propaganda is being spewed and coordinated.

This isn't a joke. The majority of our information and news is manufactured. There is only one narrative and if anything else deviates, it becomes altered or outright censored.

It's pretty easy to shape public opinion when a group you belong to owns all the news outlets, popular journalists, talk shows, entertainment studios, polling groups, think tanks and much more.
>>
>>8287281

Not to mention the stronghold of Academia.

/sci/ should know better, have you seriously not caught whiff of the propaganda and manufactured narratives that are ominous on Campus and in class?
>>
>>8287267
Hillary is sweeping him in all the polls. He has never been above her except for those couple days before he said something else retarded. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>8287275
Anti-immigration sentiment is gaining some popularity in Europe and for some justifiable reasons. That's about the only right wing issue that's been increasing. On practically every other issue the left's position has won or significantly increased over the past several decades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_war#Battleground_issues_in_the_.22culture_wars.22
>>
Oh look, another /pol/ thread on /sci/.
>>
>>8287281
>>8287283
there can be a narrative pushed and absurd amounts of unjust propaganda against something, and then in the bigger picture with propaganda aside, they are still in the wrong. Most of trump's 'scandals' are taken out of context and pushed by the media sure, but that doesn't automatically mean he's a 4d chess savvy genius who will make anime real
>>
>>8287283
>have you seriously not caught whiff of the propaganda and manufactured narratives that are ominous on Campus and in class?
No, I honestly didn't the entire time I was in university. Also, did you mean omnipresent?
>>
>>8287287
seems to me like europe has adopted most of hitlers policies.

you know, he was a vegan socialist environmentalist that greatly expanded the welfare program.

the only thing others didn't like was his nationalism. and what did you just say? nationalism increasing in europe? ah... cool...
>>
>>8287290

Considering how well he did in the Republcian Primaries, he deserves credit for how well he manipulated the Media and put the spotlight on him.

The general election needs a different strategy, let's hope he adapts.
>>
>>8287286
It's funny because it seems that Trump always does this. He starts doing well, and then he decides to ruin it by doing something retarded.

The only explanation is that Trump is being paid by Hillary to help her win.
>>
>>8287293
>No, I honestly didn't the entire time I was in university
You must be actually blind, honestly.
>>
>>8287302
No, we just happen to not attend community colleges nor clown schools unlike you.
>>
>>8287302
Do you sit in class and discuss politics all day? Are random strangers coming up and impressing their views upon you? None of my classes were about politics, and as such we didn't touch on it. Not even in my literature classes, as 4channers love to claim are cesspools for gender and racial politics.
>>
>>8286971
Stop browsing other boards than /sci/, if you value/want your sanity
>>
>>8287283
I can definitely tell there is a bias in the classroom, but does that stop me from forming my own political opinion? No. That's the same retarded logic that says "if our children watch violent movies they will become violent".

Regardless, if "liberal bias" in our schools is teaching me that maybe thousands of years of religion isn't the be all end all explanation for everything, following a logic based reasoning of determining what is right and wrong can advance us further, and treating everyone equally is a good thing then I don't have a problem with it at all.
>>
>>8287128
EU
>>
>>8287311
I think /sci/ is in the bottom tier of (non-hentai) boards.
>>
>>8287313
>treating everyone equally is a good thing
Even though no two people of the same sex, socioeconomical upbringing, race etc. are exactly the same, why should we treat two people equally, instead of treating them fairly based on their potential?
>>
>>8287331

Because the modern interpretation of equality is equal outcome and if you disagree with that you are a hateful supremacist you will be beheaded Insh'allah
>>
>>8287317
ehhhh maybe

Sci for the past year or so has gotten really shitty

/sci/ is a board for people (most likely in uni) who do academics and like to shitpost things about them. Discuss what you are learning and even so some help from other people. This sci was great and led to fun times.

But recently /sci/ has gone done the shitter as more and more threads cater to people who don't give a shit about math or science. Pseudoscience has been rampant with shit like flat earth threads, Myers brigg, redpill, /sci/ "humor" and other circle jerky type stuff.

Now not saying there aren't good threads but often unless you are memeing then nobody is gonna reply. I would honestly rather the annoying "hey I am gonna make my homework look like a challenge" threads then this shit
>>
>>8287335
>equal outcome
Define this term please.
I'm going to ignore the Arabic gibberish.
>>
I go on the science board over at librechan. Less people but better discussions.
>>
>>8287069

>last few decades of research in human genetics

Are you saying that race denial is the consensus amongst biologists and anthropologists? It is not.
>>
File: a0z060s.png (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a0z060s.png
80KB, 1024x768px
>>8287346
I mean ∞-chan
>>
>>8287342

Equal Opportunity: Everyone has the right to pursue whatever they want without the State intervening. So, women and blacks are allowed to pursue a University education, for example.

Equal outcome: Everyone has the right to achieve and obtain the same as everyone else. If someone has more than you, or has done better than you, the State is allowed to come in and equalize both of you.
>>
>>8287336
Yeah, it's all career/university prestige shitposting and posting either things totally unrelated to science, talking badly of all non-STEM subjects, or spamming pictures of Wildberger and pretending that the real numbers are flawed.
>>
>>8287357
Mostly agree with you on both points. Except the state should be allowed to change what people can pursue or rather the standards required to pursue a profession, and cannot force everyone to be equal.
>>
>>8287365

You're fucking disgusting and you deserve the fate of all Commies in history: A bullet in your head.
>>
>>8287367
>the state cannot force everyone to be equal
>communism
k
>>
>>8287331
>>8287331
By equally I mean similar opportunities, no discrimination, etc. currently your ability to do is what influences your outcome, but many people aren't provided with the same opportunities as everyone else.

>no two people are the same based on sex, socioeconomics, or upbringing
>we should treat them fairly instead of equally

Because to a stormfag, treating a black person or woman "fairly" is treating them as lesser.
>>
>>8287388
>treating a less intelligent being as lesser
>wrong

Woman and nigs both score lower on iq tests than white males

That is like saying keeping a closer eye on a downy is wrong
>>
>>8286971
>>8286985
>>8287090
>>8287104
>>8287233
>>8287237
>>8287242
>Reddit
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>8287359
The worst part is that this is easily solvable if the janitors actually did their job but no we are in a bad space where we have enough people for rampant shitposting but not enough for actual attention
>>
File: old nan.jpg (62KB, 433x563px) Image search: [Google]
old nan.jpg
62KB, 433x563px
>>8287336
>for the past year
Oh my sweet summer child... /sci/ has been going steadily downhill since the first year ended
>>
>>8287392
I agree
>>8287388
>No discrimination
Like what's happening with affirmative action against whites and (to a lesser extent) Asians?
>similar opportunities
before puberty yes. Then the schooling system should weed out the best intellectually to a much higher degree than it does currently. Send the brainlets to do grunt work (not slavery)
>>
>>8287392
Aaaaaand this is why no one takes you seriously.

Thanks for playing Arguing on the Internet: The Game!
>>
>>8287419
But he's correct.
Unless you are thinking with your feelings.
>>
>>8287419
>rugghh rough he said something correct
Facts no fee
>>
>>8287431
>Woman and nigs both score lower on iq tests than white males

>What's this? A correlation that validates my opinion? I always knew I was correct!

>Huh? Polls? Oh, those polls have totally, like, been tampered with by the media, dude. Trump is going to win without a doubt.
>>
>>8287431
>but i have a strong feeeeeling that niggers are inferior to me
>i feeeeel as though trump isn't lying and is going to win
>>
>>8287454
The polls are dishonest because the methodology for them is constantly being changed to "adjust" the poll numbers to whatever the media needs them to be.

Six months ago the D-I-R breakdown was 30-40-30... basically what the actual breakdown is in the United States.

The last couple months most of them have been closer to 40-40-20, a significant decrease in the number of Republicans polled and a significant increase in the number of Democrats polled.

If I'm trying to measure the temperature of a pot of water and I make a measurement with the probe right on the bottom of the pot... the measurement I get will be right but it won't necessarily be reflective of the actual temperature of the water.

Surely you can see why people might be skeptical of a cluster of polls that have been actively adjusting their methodology to skew the results,
>>
>>8287470
Hey man, my social statistics and correlations are 100% proof positive of a casual link! I don't think need to prove it any further or provide any other evidence than my infographs I got on stormfront!
>>
>>8287476
Yeah bro, niggers and spics have lower IQ because they're inherently dumb! no other factors could possibly result in this correlation XDD
>>
>>8287482
having lower IQ means you're dumber. whatever justification you want to give will only, at best, answer WHY they are dumber.

my best guess is it's culture. socioeconomic status has been shown not to be very significant.
>>
>>8287482
hey everyone take a look at this copypasta of how nignogs are responsible for 900% of all crime and murder in the united states!

what? no im not a racist, i'm just trying to spread the truth to everyone! theres no other meaning behind this or agenda, i just want to know WHY this is happening xd
>>
>>8287500
>posting statistics that make me angry is racist
>>
>>8287505
>theres no other meaning behind this or agenda, i just want to know WHY this is happening xd
>>
>>8287512
>if you disagree with me or my agenda, you're jidf
>>
>>8287505
Blacks murder because they are black! It's in their genes to rob, rape, and murder and thus they are lesser!! Never you mind that living in slums, growing up poor, and having a completely different understanding of the world due to their environment may influence how they think. BLACKS ARE THE PROBLEM! DONT YOU GET IT?!?!
>>
>>8287513
>>8287512
>>8287505
>>8287500
>>8287495
>>8287482
>>8287476
>>8287474
>>8287470
>>8287469
>>8287454
>>8287438
>>8287431
>>8287419

Another thread ruined by politics

You do realize that this is why nobody likes you? This thread had nothing to do with politics zilch zero none

But nope you had to hijack it like the fucking assholes you are like you do with every thread

>b-but they s-started it WAHHH

Ignore and report, if it isn't /sci/ related then it should be deleted
>>
>>8287505
The statistics are fine; it's your attempt to ascribe meaning to the statistics which is fallacious.
>>
>>8287522

What's it like being blissfully ignorant of all the problems of the world?
>>
>>8287186
This is a bretty good explanation of climate change models. I'm going to use some of your wording in my stuff
>>
>>8287540
That doesn't change the fact it is not /sci/ related

go to /pol/, /leftypol/, /b/, /int/, /lit/, /his/ or even /soc/ for certain issues
>>
File: Sawasawa.full.1830343.jpg (774KB, 2000x988px) Image search: [Google]
Sawasawa.full.1830343.jpg
774KB, 2000x988px
>>8286971
I browse /g/, /a/, and /lit/ and /mu/ (But strictly for /classical/).
I also frequent CCEL, Elsevier/SD, OEIS, as well as maritain.nd.edu, bitbucket/github/gitlab/gitgud/gitlain, a bunch of stack exchange communities, 8ch /Christian/, iichan (Now haruhiism), helma.us (hype for brave witches), pixiv, zerochan, lainchan, nigge.rs, lewd.sx, eternal.is, madokami, nyaa.se, --[Volafile.io]--, and more IRC channels than I can list.
I get around :P
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>8287023
>>8287061
>>8286978
>>8287090
>>8287122

>implying you have any sort of meaningful STEM education
>>
>>8286971
/lit/ and math.stackexchange
>>
ctrl+f "reddit": 413 results

wow, no wonder this place sucks and is full of pseudoscientific garbage wow wowoww owowowejif fuck thsi shit you dumb niggers im gonna baswh my keyboardhz ,ki8,ki kicd cd ju cd c mcfr mi8 vfr u karate chopping it ,i9de ,i8 u8 m mu8 m8 m mu8 m m m xd m 8
>>
>>8287395
>4chan
off yourself
>>
>>8286971
[b / e / h / ck / diy / out / sci / tv / wsg]

Nothing else is needed really.
>>
>>8287645
>posting on /sci/

>trying to claim STEM is all a conspiracy

>claiming conspiracies are real
>>
>>8287648
STEM is a conspiracy, though. Have you ever read the Wikipedia page for "STEM"? It's pretty much bullshit.

It's funny, too, that the "Science and Math" board, which constantly shits on engineering and computer science, supports STEM. You know what those middle two letters stand for, right? That's right: Technology and Engineering.

Get cucked.
>>
>>8287184
The notion that /pol/ is a safe space for retards is harming /pol/. You can easily report and ignore people who post garbage like
>"lel ignore all CTR posters"
and you should take the uptick in their spamming as evidence that they are losing the battle to drive away opinions they don't like.
>>
>>8287228
>fine, then go on stormfront and say the same thing and see what happens.
Stormfront has an "opposing views" section, does it not? There's no shortage of banning for opinions on /r/the_donald, though. It's a 4chan vs Reddit difference, not a left vs right difference.
>>
>>8287645
>>8287656
You cannot be this stupid.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>8287642
>wsg
muh nigga
also you missed /fit/

Me: /sci/, /fit/, /wsg/, /vg/, /gif/
>>
>the amount of people that browse /pol/

jfc no wonder this board is so shit. it's a containment board for a reason. fuck off
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.