[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crazy conspiracy theorist family member that is trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: space1.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space1.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
I have a crazy conspiracy theorist family member that is trying to convince people that the government blew off nuclear bombs on the moon. Is there any proof that I can cite anywhere that they didn't?
>>
Fallacy flaw:

Shifting the burden of proof (see – onus probandi) – I need not prove my claim, you must prove it is false.
>>
How can they nuke the moon if the moon isn't even real? The earth is flat and the moon is an illusion. He should know this. He's an ameture conspiracy theorist and will never reach true levels of crazy. He should quite now before he embarrasses himself with his weak levels of conspiracy theorizing.
>>
How are you supposed to prove a secret shadow government secretly set off secret nuclear bombs on the moon in a secret opperation?

Just ask him all casually if the US landed on the moon. If he says no, ask why. Use that as evidence against the moon nuking.
>>
>>8285855
One of the logical fallacies is "just because a person used a fallacious argument, there argument must be wrong".

;)
>>
>>8285844
Have you tried using basic logic? Like, Why would the government even nuke the moon in the first place? It would be expensive, it would be pointless, and it would be easily visible from Earth most likely so good luck keeping that a secret.
>>
Think about what you're asking. It's almost impossible to prove that something *didn't* happen. This is how the conspiracyfag works.
You can't prove Bigfoot doesn't exist.
You can't prove I didn't invent cold fusion, then destroy my research.
You can't prove Ronald Regan wasn't part of the Manson family.
You can't prove Jack Nicholson didn't eat your mother's pussy this morning.

That's why the burden of proof lies with your "family member"
>>
>>8285871
sure, you're not wrong.

>muh government

These are the same people who are about to elect Trump for president. What a country!
>>
>i have a feeling the USA nuked the moon

Nothing but bullshit
>>
>>8285884
this.

they didn't hide in on earth, so why hide it on the moon. your family member is a stupid idiot and shouldn't be allowed to work with heavy machinery
>>
>>8285871
Only he didnt' say it was wrong. He just pointed out the fallacy. Take care of the fallacy and continue.
>>
>>8285894
>These are the same people who are about to elect Trump for president. What a country!

I literally saw this same sentence on another board 30 mins ago only it was Hillary instead of Trump.
>>
>>8287035
>they didn't hide in on earth

They did when they first started doing testing. it was a massive secret.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.