[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >physics final earlier today >end of class >everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 600x550px
>Be me
>physics final earlier today
>end of class
>everybody gets up to turn in final
>I turn mine in after about 2/3rds of the class does
>he just shakes everybody else's hand and gives them a generic goodbye
>I turn mine in and he says, "anon it's been a pleasure, I know you have a lot more going on in your head than what you say and I know you have a bright future ahead of you"
>shakes my hands
>"t-thanks" while smiling

What did he mean by this?
>>
He fucked your mom or that you need to open up more to your classmates idk. I got one of these handshakes once I still think about it.
>>
>>8281092
smart people are easy to spot
take it as a compliment and move on, you better work hard because you clearly have the material to make it worth it
>>
>>8281095
He's seen me on multiple occasions talking to the girls in the class. I just don't talk much in class
>>
>>8281103
Say hi to your mom for me champ
>>
>>8281108
My mom lives out of state
>>
>>8281110
I know
>>
>>8281112

Yeah I know too op. In fact, everybody knows your mom lives out of state.
>>
>>8281092
He meant that you're a faggot that feels the need to brag on anonymous imageboards and that he didn't want to feel culpable if you went on a shooting spree.
>>
Oh, are we talking about OP's mom? Yeah, I had to drive three hours to blow my love snot in that meat hanky.
>>
He's proud of you. He acknowledges your efforts in his class (I assume you do well.) And, he is just congratulating you. It's an honor to get something like that from a professor.
>>
>>8281095
>>8281108
>>8281110
>>8281116
>>8281119
>>8281125
ITT: mad brainlets who never recieved a professor's recognition
>>
>>8281159
yep so jealous honestly cuz my dad was never home
>>
>>8281092
That's harsh.
He's mocking you anon. You're probably autistic and not realizing it.
Were people around you laughing discreetly ? That's when you should have noticed.
Poor fella.
>>
>>8281159
>brainlets
A term used exclusively by insecure pseudo intellectuals
>>
File: image.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>8281164
mfw OP does Columbine tomorrow
>>
>>8281092
An english teacher of mine actually made a little speech at the end of the year, final class.

His final talking point was "You should give all your classmates a chance, some have more going on in their heads than you think." Right before that, he pulled me aside quietly to tell me that he was impressed by my final essay.

If our teachers are anything alike, I think he's trying to tell you that he knows you're quiet and you don't have shit for friends, but you're not retarded or a drug dealer either so he doesn't know what to say.
>>
>>8281092
>anon it's been a pleasure

>he called you anon

Your professor's a channer?
>>
>>8281243
Just didn't know his name, prolly
>>
>>8281219
I doubt that, there are a few guys in my class that look 10x as autistic as me and have never said anything in class.

Like I said he always saw me talking to this one gril before class. I just never talked during the lecture part of the class because I didn't sit next to anyone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.