[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when an unstopabble object colides with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: monkey-thinking-hd-wallpapers.jpg (276KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-thinking-hd-wallpapers.jpg
276KB, 1600x1000px
What happens when an unstopabble object colides with an unmovable object?
>>
>>8274698
a shitpost
>>
>>8274702
hahAA
>>
The unstopable force goes around the immovable object.
>>
>>8274717
>colides
>>
>>8274720
The unstobable force goes through the immovable object.
>>
>>8274726
This makes me think
>>
>>8274698
It bounces off, or is absorbed and re-emitted.
>>
>>8274698
Think about the semantics of what you wrote

The only possible option for two objects that are immovable/unstoppable and colliding, is for them to move through eachother
>>
WTF i hate paradoxes now
>>
>>8274753
Aw I'm sorry, why :(

Did I really make you think?
>>
You need to be more specific. What kinds of objects?

Do they consist of atoms with electrons (thus the collision is electrons repulsing each other through the electromagnetic field)?

If we assume that this is not enough to stop the moving object or move the immovable object, then the moving object must continue to move through the immovable object. Normally there'd be nuclear reactions taking place soon after so maybe the objects are transformed into other forms of energy? I don't see any reason why the objects would be indestructible.
>>
>>8274755
yes huh :(
>>
>>8274787
Stop asking so many questions.
>>
basically the moment they hit becomes the only moment ever, and everything before or after that ceases to exist
>>
>>8274698
Neither of those are proven to exist
>>
There's a brief moment in which both cease to exist

resumed by the unstoppable object appearing on the other side, while the unmovable object being still there
>>
>What happens in this scenario that contradicts itself?
Anything you want dear.
>>
When an irresistible force such as you
Meets an old immovable object like me
You can bet just as sure as you live
Somethin's gotta give
Somethin's gotta give
Somethin's gotta give

When an irrepressible smile such as yours
Warms an old implacable heart such as mine
Don't say no, 'cause I insist
Somewhere, somehow, someone's gonna get kissed

So, en garde, who knows what the fates have in store?
From their vast mysterious sky?
I'll try hard ignorin' those lips I adore
But how long can anyone try?

Fight, fight, fight, fight it with all of our might
Chances are some heavenly star-spangled night
We'll find out as sure as we live
Somethin's gotta give
Somethin's gotta give
Somethin's gotta give
>>
File: f855064928.png (15KB, 139x150px) Image search: [Google]
f855064928.png
15KB, 139x150px
[math] p_1 = m_1v_1 = m_2v_2 = p_2 [/math]

That is what happens
>>
>>8274698
The only unstoppable objects I can think of are the massless force carriers, photons, gluons, and perhaps gravitons.

An immoveable object would be one with a mass such that no force could act upon to alter it's velocity (an infinite mass). So, a black hole, for simplicity.

So what happens when a photon enters a black hole? The mass of the black hole increases in proportion to the energy of the photon.
>>
>>8274698
Nothing, because there are no such absolutes. This is just a stupid question.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.