[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is gravity only noticeable on the largest of scales while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

why is gravity only noticeable on the largest of scales while the other three forces only work on the smallest of scales?
>>
Nobody knows why, but you came to the right place, since this board is full of retards who think that they have objectively correct answers to important questions in physics. They know that their answers are right because they call everyone who disagrees with them a 'cuck' or 'shill'.
>>
>>8274080
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8274080
barely anybody does that here

why did you even comment if you don't even browse this board
>>
>>8274084
I browse the board almost every day, in order to make fun of moon landing deniers like you.
>>
>>8274080
do you only browse /pol/ and /b/ because that might be your problem friend
>>
>>8274074
I don't know much about the weak and strong atomic forces, but gravity occurs between any two masses, the bigger the mass, the greater the force.

The reason you don't se electrical force at play much is because for most average observable phenomena, electrostatic forces have already met an equilibrium, and it doesn't take much of a shift from equilibrium for electrical forces to try very hard and reshift into equilibrium. since things by and large have already met this equilibrium, it takes a extraordinary ammount of energy to make a potential difference large enough to be observable, and even then, you have to insulate your object from the environment, else it will just deposit (or gain) its charge back from that.
>>
>>8274074
Gravity isn't shielded from. Interaction doesn't lessen its effect on further bodies.
>>
>>8274074
>electromagnetism
>light waves
>''''''''''''''''smallest of scales'''''''''''''''''
>>
>>8274074
Large massive objects have approximately equal numbers of electrons and protons so have zero net charge and therefore experience no or little electrostatic force. As the objects are massive it takes a large force to cause an appreciable acceleration. It is unknown why gravity is weaker than other forces.
>>
>>8274118
SPACE LIGHTNING
>>
>>8274214
All Earth lightning is space lightning. Electrical storms get their energy from cosmic radiation.
>>
>>8274234
Now how could I make lightning in a container?

With a microwave thingy turned up to make cosmic radiation?
>>
It's not. Earth's gravity is just too strong to notice anything you're gonna try on Earth.

Do the same in deep space with some weights.
>>
>>8274162

em is elementary scale dipshit
>>
Because we defined them that way.
>>
Because gravity has no force carrier. The graviton is a fiction
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.