[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the relation between these two relativity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: help helper.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
help helper.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
Can someone explain to me the relation between these two relativity situations
1. Time passes slower at the speed of light (the train example)
2. Time passes slower near a black hole

and also, would vibrating at the speed of light with a displacement of just let's say a micron have the same effect as the train example?
>>
Come on, I thought you were smart /sci/.
(pls respond)
>>
You accelerate towards the speed of light as you approach the center of the black hole
>>
>>8273891
so, since light can't scape a black hole's gravitational field, does that mean that at one point stuff moves faster than the speed of light?
>>
>>8273902
No you'll continue to edge closer and closer to null point infinity. Then who knows. Someone correct me.
>>
>>8271943
(you)
>>
Was I able to do this? [math]\frac{x^2-2x}{(x-1)^2}=\frac{x^2-2x+1-1}{(x-1)^2}=\frac{(x^2-2x+1)-1}{(x-1)^2}=\frac{(x-1)^2-1}{(x-1)^2}=1- \frac{1}{(x-2)^2} [/math]
>>
Due to general relativity, as a result of a singularity's very dense mass time slows down.
Due to special relativity, time slows down approaching the speed of light.
Because of basic laws of gravitation you are attracted to massive objects at an accelerated rate, as a result you are accelerating towards the speed of light as you approach a singularity.
>>
Energy = Mass * Velocity = n1, n1 * 2 = n2 = Energy.

Keeping this in mind, imagine heating water - it increases in volume. So, Energy = Volume. Except in the case of water, for reasons that aren't related to this discussion.

Imagine space as composed of cubes, which are defined as fermions - that is, an electron is a cube filled with quantum states. There's no such thing as nothing - if no particle exists there, no information can be transfered from it or to it.

Bosons transfer between the cubes, and there is no empty space between cubes. The speed of light is rigorously defined as the time it takes for a photon - which is a boson - to transfer to a neighboring cube-fermion.

Light always travels the same speed relative to it's medium. If the speed of light is 30,000m/s, that's the speed of causality - and local observers would perceive light as going 299,720,00m/s.

However, an external circuit composed of a material with a speed of light of 40,000m/s could violate this causality. From the perspective of 30,000m/s-Land, superluminal, negative velocities will be observed.

You may have heard of length contraction, where as you go faster you shrink. The thing is, as you gain E, your cube-fermions become larger. But, the points of your cubes all still lead smoothly into neighboring cubes, and it takes no longer, subjectively, for light travel a meter.

So, if you bunch together a lot of high-E cubes, you get fewer cubes to travel through. You were never the cubes - you were quantum states transfering between cubes. So, if you transfer through a patch of high-E cubes, there are fewer cubes involved in the conservation of E - the states have fewer energy levels to fall to. This means less entropy, which means less time.

Tl;dr: Space expansion due to increased energy.
>>
>>8274699
>Energy = Mass * Velocity
kg* m/s is NOT J
>>
>>8274069
except for the obvious mistake
in the last expression, yes
>>
>>8274706

>kg* m/s is NOT J

Joules convert directly to kg * m/s;

>https://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/units/dictJ.html#joule
>Equivalently, since kinetic energy is one half the mass times the square of the velocity, one joule is the kinetic energy of a mass of two kilograms moving at a velocity of 1 m/s

The thing is, quantum states and fermions have a max density, beyond which they won't accumulate. When this maximum is reached, the blackhole produces a jet. In truth, matter is moving through a gravity pump - there's an intake and an output.

When you slam into this rod, you shatter into electrons and photons. You prevent this by using quantum entanglement to create a web of fermions in your body that transfer the E through you. Since blackholes don't have singularities, the firmness of the rod is finite. This means that if you have a higher speed of sound than the rod, you'll shoot right through it. Your E is coming from gravitational acceleration - like a bird, you'd be flying on the updrafts of space.

So yes, OP - you can traverse time and space, if that was what you were wondering.
>>
>>8274723
whoops, dunno how I let that one slip. Thanks!
>>
Are you interested in physics or human stupidity?

I think they put limit on speed of light after they broke it...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.