[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting married soon. I don't really care about anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2hlUXV4.jpg (102KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
2hlUXV4.jpg
102KB, 1000x500px
Getting married soon.
I don't really care about anything else but STEM.
I tried getting rich before I graduated high school with some cheap gimmicky web app ideas. That never worked. I was going to use the extra time/money to broaden my studies. I want to learn everything.
Now I'm just a DeVry drop out making $115k a year stuck in a vicious cycle. I really don't care about anything else but my education.
I may never conquer the world, but I know the only place I'll ever find friends is with those who feel the same way I do about STEM.

ITT: your lifes passion for w/e STEM.
>>
The first question that arises is why, assuming you're as ambitious and thus reasonably intelligent as you say, you'd let your gf meme you into the marrying spiel. It's all win just for her, the only card she can pretend to play is that our relationship is saver that way - while rather the opposite might be the case.

Anyway, what did your apps do and did you develop or also business?
>>
>>8271517
I was just venting, honestly I'm stressed with this kid coming.

>Why?
To bring incredible magical A.I. to life & finally feel something worth feeling in this existence.

>Anyway, what did your apps do and did you develop or also business?
I never started my own business, if that's what you're asking.
I'm actually working on those apps now. If I give away the main features it may hurt me.

I am working on a chat system now though.
>>
>>8271499

Your options:

1. Save up some money, quit your job, get a cheap place to stay, go back to school. Keep the wife only if she's ok with it.
2. Make sure you have the least-demanding job possible with lots of free time. Self-study like a pro. Warning: if you do it this way you have to stay disciplined yourself. This may involve neglecting the wife to some degree too.

It will help if you can get a source of passive income like making another app. But this may take a while and requires some luck.
>>
File: 1462657038639.jpg (44KB, 620x749px) Image search: [Google]
1462657038639.jpg
44KB, 620x749px
>>8271499
bump for interest
>>
>>8271551
"the kid" is still no argument. You're not stabilizing shit. It's a meme.
>>
>>8271499
Don't feel shy when handling the prenup OP
>>
>>8271567
I don't know what you mean by an "excuse".
What was it you thought I was trying to stabilize? my psychy?

>>8271571
why would I?
>>
>>8271615
Your relationship, I suppose. For what purpose do you marry?
>>
File: thugga.png (332KB, 712x482px) Image search: [Google]
thugga.png
332KB, 712x482px
this made me cringe
>>
>>8272434
The girl wants it.

It does feel like a trap. We have no common interests.

She says it's for security. But ... that's just stupid
>>
>>8272463
Well it's for her security, of course, she'll hit her mid 30's eventually and then it's good if she acquired those legal documents. There's just no benefits for the men. It just makes break-up more monetarily rewarding for the girl.
It's socially expected - a meme.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.