[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What college and course do you attend /sci/? Do you like your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1468356219243.png (160KB, 422x352px) Image search: [Google]
1468356219243.png
160KB, 422x352px
What college and course do you attend /sci/?
Do you like your field?
What are you planning to do once you graduate?
>>
>>8262167
College - Harvard Undergrad and MIT Phd. all the hardest classes in both. my postgrad research got me a medal at the white house from le muslim man

Field - Sociology with a focus in the correlation between video games and rape statistics

After School - I'll probably kill myself via backflip off bridge
>>
>>8262167
quadruple major from MIT and did some work over at Oxford just teaching some classes while doing my thesis on super-math.

Got my dick sucked by Obama last year for proving the super-math conjecture.

Created a new field that isn't science or math, it's just science and math.

After school I think I'll sit home watching TV getting fat the usual haha
>>
File: 1451883192131.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451883192131.png
9KB, 426x364px
Field of study - Aeronautical Engineering, going to be a senior

After school - I would like to become a structural designer for commercial aircraft

I like my field. It's really comfy.
>>
>>8262167
went to stanford and got a phd in quadruple integrals, my masters was on barnett integrable functions
>>
>>8262692
/thread
literally every post
>>
>>8262167
Serious post

>What college and course do you attend /sci/?
Just a generic shitty public school. Majoring in computer science and computer engineering.

>Do you like your field?
Meh. I'm studying mathematics on the side and I like it a lot more.

>What are you planning to do once you graduate?
No fucking clue. I could go the get-rich-quick route and get an industry job, or I might try to get a PhD in a real science field somehow.
>>
College - Everybody that knows about it will laugh so, (College) University

Like my field?- I'm studying biochem. I'm starting college now, but I was taking classes for it while in high school (early college). I liked it.

Plans after graduating - I want to go into an MSTP program. My school already hosts one, so that might help a little.
>>
>>8262167
>college
I feel a little embarassed since there are MIT and Harvard faggots here, but it is top tier in my country. We have one guy who got a Nobel, which credits were stolen by his mentor and a really notorious mathfag.

>Field
CS :^)
I'm really liking it, if everything runs fine, I'll devote myself to AI development. It sounds really exciting.

>After school
If I don't come up with some cutting edge idea which patent will make me rich as fuck, I'll try to
get a job at some big companie in the US. ALthough I would love to stay away from Google and others, I really want to make money.

Well, who knows? I can die tomorrow, or a bright door can open. You never know.
>>
>>8262846
>get a job at some big companie in the US
Why do you want to get shot? Stay in Europe, we're always better than the rest of the world.
>>
>>8262853
>Europe

I live in Latin America :^/
>>
>>8262853
>Europe
Why do you wanna get blown up in a terrorist attack? Come work in Japan, we have the tightest pussies in the world..
>>
This thread started sucking after the fourth post you guys are fucking LOSERS you think you're fit enough to post in the same thread as some of the regulars on here? Get fucked you little cocksuckers
>>
>>8262938
You do realize that the first two are not true right?
>>
>>8262969
Obvious trolls are obvious
>>
>>8262167
I am so smart that I didnt buy into the college meme. I self taught myself advanced maths and finance, published in a few journals, and sent my resume to goldman sachs for a position.

IUT mathematics with emphasis on manipulating hodge theatres for statistical analysis of market trends

never went and thus have no debt. now im making $5000 a day doing pure math.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.