[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you still remember shit from high school maths from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469498498047.jpg (37KB, 436x429px) Image search: [Google]
1469498498047.jpg
37KB, 436x429px
How many of you still remember shit from high school maths from the top of your head? Obviously, I remember the most basic stuff that I use everyday.
>>
>>8245470
Well I like to think I remember most of it, but if I can't remember something, then how would I know that I don't remember it?
>>
>>8245484
You know you knew something, but doesn't know what something it is. You don't need all the properties of a thing to know it exists or has existed.
>>
>>8245508

Basically this. You know you knew everything about high school algebra, like quadratics, but now you can't recall everything without needing to look up a refresher.
>>
not knowing your high school math well is a clear sign you don't study or work on STEM
>>
>>8245589

Not really. Some shit you don't useneed and hence you're more likely to forget. You telling me you remember everything you learned several years ago instantly?
>>
>>8245595
>Some shit you don't useneed and hence you're more likely to forget
give me one example from high school math
>>
The only thing I don't remember how to do is synthetic division
>>
>>8245597
Probably lots of geometry.
>>
>>8245641
give one example
>>
>>8245650
not that guy but there was plenty of geometry we did in hs that i haven't touched since, like constructions and calculating stuff like the circumcentre of a triangle

most of hs math becomes "trivial" pretty fast and if you forget something stupid like an obscure geometry formula (that you need for god knows what reason) then you can le google it and go about your day
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.