[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does General Relativity trigger quantumfags so hard? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Why does General Relativity trigger quantumfags so hard?

Is it because they haven't been able to come up with a testable theory of quantum gravity despite half a century of trying? Or are they just buttblasted because the graviton is a fiction?
>>
>>8240302
>And the prize for the most nonsensical post of the week goes to.....

IT'S OP! Congratulations on belong such a massive faggot. Impressive considering its still only Monday.
>>
>>8240312

Quantum kiddie detected

>muh massless boson

Gtfo
>>
>>8240320
You know photons are massless bosons, right?

>Arguing with a brainlet
Why do I do it to myself?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160801-012856~01.png (556KB, 1423x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160801-012856~01.png
556KB, 1423x1192px
>>8240322

Help me out here m8 I'm having some trouble locating the graviton
>>
>>8240341
>Gets something basic wrong
>Quickly changes the topic

Anon 20 minutes ago you (apparently) didn't now photons where massless bosons, I dount doubt you're in any position to debate either Quantum mechanics or general relativity, let alone any theory of quantum gravity.

>Where's the graviton
If it exists its at an energy that's currently inaccessible (probably).
>>
>>8240351

>the existence of the photon proves the possibility of the graviton

Nice logic bro
>>
>>8240354
I never implied that, I was pointing out that someone so poorly educated as to not know that massless bosons already exist (photons and gluons) isn't going to be able to follow or hold a conversation about QFT or general relativity, never mind a conversation on unified theories. I was pointing that someone that poorly educated isn't in a position to judge any of GR, QFT, QM or any combination of them. Stop deluding yourself, brainlet.
>>
>gravitons
KEK
get that pseudoscience out of here
>>
Gravity is the result of movement in a vaccume, creating potential energy where negative pressure is attempting to make a void (which is impossible)

The potential energy is spread along surface areas, which makes any surface begin to collide in order to achieve the largest single surface area

Combined momentum, friction, and weight dispersion, we get the gravity effects were used to seeing.
>>
>>8240360

Mate if you're too stupid or lazy to hold up a conversation that's fine, but you should admit it instead of trying to demean the intelligence of your opponent.

What evidence is there to suggest that gravity has a force carrier? Keep in mind that "it's an elementary force" is a circular argument
>>
>>8240302
> the graviton is a fiction
You know they said the same thing about the Higgs boson.
>>
>>8240302
my baseless theory on gravity is this: When there is mass in this field we call the universe the blank space is like wtf is this shit.The blank space wants to go back but its pushed out by the mass. this causes some crazy reverse gravity mumbo jumbo when the blank space wants to get back to its area where the mass is. How far off am i from common theories on gravity?
>>
>>8240400
Its not my fault that you're too ill educated to understand even basic concepts in SR and QFT (that photons are massless and are bosons). And if you can't understand them then you're not going to be able to understand anything on a higher level, it would be like trying to explain classical mechanics to a bird. So I'll just sit here and belittle you, because you clearly think you're smarter than you are.
>>
>>8240396
>>8240405

Wow these two guys have the same theory
>>
>>8240407

Still waiting on you to demonstrate that you're capable of contributing something relevant to the topic. If reciting facts is the limit of your intelligence then go ahead and piss off
>>
>>8240403

Higgs boson is a meme particle
>>
>>8240429
And I'm still waiting to see if you could understand any argument I could give.
>>
File: 1451249305967.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1451249305967.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>mfw quantumcucks will NEVER EVER be able to explain gravity
>>
>>8240438

Try me faggatron

>implying you have a theory to begin with
>>
File: 1470015377716.jpg (22KB, 320x414px)
1470015377716.jpg
22KB, 320x414px
loss of relativity = dimensional jump.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.