[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would've happened to this frog? Would he have died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1469489657478[1].webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469489657478[1].webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What would've happened to this frog? Would he have died before the balloon bursted?
>>
Probably survived the whole thing
>>
he would have made it to france safely only to be shot by terrorists
>>
I hope that kid gets hit by a car.

Frogs are our bros and don't deserve such awful treatment.
>>
The balloons would slowly lose air, eventually being unable to continue lifting him. He then majestically floated to the surface and started a new life as a made man.
>>
>>8227987
bon apetit my baguette eating friend
>>
>>8227939
yes. die of dehydration before the balloons deflated enough air. it would take a few days to return to ground
>>
>>8227992
Except he had a bunch of balloons tied around his abdomen, from which he was unable to extricate himself, since he's a goddamn frog. He was unable to hunt or escape predation. If he wasn't eaten by the first housecat who decided to investigate the lump of blue plastic, he slowly died of starvation.

But I like to think he was picked right out of the air by a badass hawk or something.
>>
>>8227975
>France
>safe
>frogs
>>
>>8227987
They sent that frog to space

That frog is a hero
>>
>>8227939
kinda fucked up tbqh
>>
>>8227939
he'd probably freeze
>>
>>8227987
THIS.

If you support or sympathize with animal cruelty you deserve to pay the ultimate price.
>>
>>8227939
Was this a sacrifice to kek?
>>
probably got eaten by a bird
>>
>>8229166
I think it was a light snack.
>>
>>8227987
they eat frogs bro. after boiling them alive and splitting their limbs apart.
>>
>>8227987
/sci/ is frogposter

GTFO gorilla faggots
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.