[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I smart? I'm fascinated how eloquent and profound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: speaker.png (57KB, 344x282px) Image search: [Google]
speaker.png
57KB, 344x282px
How can I smart?

I'm fascinated how eloquent and profound a lot of speakers are. Particularly philosophers, scientists, etc. I'm also jealous. Is it simply speaks from a place of passion, experience and research that makes someone sound so good?
>>
>>8221827

by not being a jealous faggot
>>
>>8221827
Here is a scientific paper that will satisfy your profound needs.
http://scigen.csail.mit.edu/scicache/73/scimakelatex.7291.none.html
>>
Bump i'm really interested too
>>
>>8221848
Also this link doesn't work
>>
>>8223942
http://scigen.csail.mit.edu/cgi-bin/scigen.cgi?
>>
Most speakers don't know shit about the topic they are talking about.

Take Krauss and other pop sci scientists, their understanding of physics is awful.

tl;dr you think they are eloquent and profound because you don't know what they are saying
>>
>>8223956
This works not sure if ? is included or not but I cant understand how this have to do with the question OP asked
>>
>>8223962

>Take Krauss and other pop sci scientists, their understanding of physics is awful

That's a ridiculous statement.

Krauss is a very proficient physicist; however, he pushes the zero energy hypothesis and a false notion of nothing as if they're bona fide facts.

I'm not a fan of that.
>>
OP, you have to understand what you're taking about and be interested in it.

The understanding means you can explain it well and the passion gets people interested.

Go learn things.
>>
>>8223993
>SCIgen is a program that generates random Computer Science research papers.
The best way to become smart if you ask me.
>>
>>8223997
op here. Just realized I can ramble on about computer hardware like an autist

I'm one of those people!
>>
>>8223994
>Krauss is a very proficient physicist; however, he pushes the zero energy hypothesis and a false notion of nothing as if they're bona fide facts.
He also pushes the idea that physics should not longer rely on empirical verification.
PHYSICS.

>Particularly philosophers
Great philosophers were hardly good speakers, with the possible exception of Wittgenstein.
>>
>>8224293
>He also pushes the idea that physics should not longer rely on empirical verification.
no he doesn't

he shits on string theory for that same reason
>>
>>8224327

He has fallen victim for the memes his loss can't be recovered by simple facts.
>>
>>8221827
You, like most modern faggots, only care about the appearance - you want to sound eloquent and profound, and seek things to make you appear to have these qualities. You don't actually give a single fuck about science or philosophy.

Honesly by this point if you haven't found an intellectual passion and have asked a question this stupid, you should just give up. There is wisdom is acknowledging your own stupidity. Don't think too far outside of your station, don't engage in politics or vote, build a career in a trade and try to be happy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.