[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most adequate studying methods to study math and anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Tired of this shit.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Tired of this shit.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
The most adequate studying methods to study math and anything.

Why is it so common students lack proper sleep, study poorly hours and hours a day,
even though the evidence is overwhelming that proper sleep is crucial for effective learning?
Why study 16 hours a day shitty, when you could study 2 hours effectively and keep it interesting and get better results?
>>
>>8221768
>The most adequate studying methods to study math and anything.
Stop making these stupid threads, get off 4chins, and just do it.
>>
>>8221768
There's no miracle cure for being retarded.
>>
File: oh boy.png (9KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
9KB, 195x259px
>>8221816

Lol what. Are you saying we shouldn't
use the scientific method to find the best ways for humans to study different subjects?

If you want to throw away your social life for studies, it's okay, but there are people who get better results than you + have a social life,
because we want to find better solutions.

That is not stupid. Stupidity is to study tired e.g.
>>
>>8221816

And what useful have you done at this site?

If your goal is to make me stop doing threads, and I still continue doing them, needless to say you are doing an awful job, get better at it.
But you are in luck since there are actually smarter people in this world that can help you with that.
>>
>>8221834

If you care about a social life you're in the wrong place.

>there are people who get better results than you + have a social life

Like I give a fuck about brainlets who just study for exams and then forget everything.

What have normies ever contributed to science?
>>
>>8221978

I do care for a social, and that is not the reason I am here.

We don't study just to forget, we study to get the profession we like, because getting to those positions requires applying to schools that require us to remember and forget.

Now if we just have a goal, we can find the best way to reach that goal, and apply that to something even you "give a fuck about".

What do you give a fuck about?
>>
>>8221768
There was a course by san diego university (i think) with tips on learning.
It wasn't much useful to me, but since you're a brainlet that can't come up with solutions to problems on his own, it should help
>>
File: 1438165060119.jpg (14KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1438165060119.jpg
14KB, 320x287px
>>8221978
>If you care about a social life you're in the wrong place.

>you have to fully devote your life into science to be in science
>>
>>8221768
For me, I just need full autonomy. It all depends on the discipline and what you learn from the best.

I absolutely CAN NOT learn listening to someone talk, at least not when I've not not asked for it myself. I very much prefer learning something, applying the knowledge and asking questions.
>>
>>8224358
same here. I absolutely can't learn anything form lectures, where the professor is just alking and writing things onto the board.
I only the stuff he was talking about days later when I'm actually doing exercises and solve problems.
>>
>>8224360
I'm not burgers but I operate very similarly to a burger when it comes to learning things. I just sit with them and try my very hardest to learn and I'm deeply concentrated. It's very rewarding because if you don't stress things, you can still learn very fast and keep the knowledge too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.