[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, businessman here, What are some things that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468425303541s.jpg (9KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1468425303541s.jpg
9KB, 250x175px
Hey /sci/, businessman here,

What are some things that you guys wish you had along your college years or for your studies? I'm considering creating a business appealing to STEM students, as I always enjoyed science, and would like to help others who enjoy it.
>>
>>8205493
Learn to download the image, not the thumbnail. FaggOP brainlet confirmed.
>>
>>8205496
this is true
>>
>>8205493
>What are some things that you guys wish you had along your college years or for your studies?
nothing

of course I speak only for myself and not every other STEMfag

but if I was a businessman and would cater to STEMfags I would offer cheap beer, coffee and energy drinks because almost everyone here seems to chug that shit all day long

too bad for you though. we have our own brewery and get 1 free coffee and 1 free beer a day. I never used it though because I never drink any of that shit. the only shit I drink is tap water and sometimes milk and green tea
>>
>>8205493
chocolate microscopes
>>
The thing is, most of us are kind of absorbed in our own minds, and don't care too much about life beyond the basic necessities.

>>8205522 has a decent idea. If you get a large warehouse-ish building, put a STEM library around the walls, have a quiet section and a bunch of places for groups to study, and provide drinks, pizza, sandwiches, etc., I bet you'd do decently well near a STEM based university.

Find some way to attract nerd girls and you're golden. xD
>>
>>8205493
a girlfriend
>>
>>8205493
Amphetamine.
>>
legal prostitution

I didn't want to risk my future by getting caught and I couldn't get laid the normal way.
>>
>>8205493
social as fuk coffee shop where you need a STEM degree to enter
>>
>>8205638
>and I couldn't get laid the normal way.
I thought so too, and then I grew the fuck up and stopped being a loser. Try it.
>>
>>8205610
>girls
>>8205638
>couldn't get laid

what the fuck is your obsession with fucking women

if you only care about fucking them it is piss easy. get some social skillz, pretty yourself up, go to some party or whatever and hit on women till you score. but whats the point of all this. shitposting on 4chan is much more fun, less of a waste of time and you dont risk getting stds, cancer, shitty exes, rape accusations or unwanted children
>>
>>8205659
>get some social skillz, pretty yourself up, go to some party or whatever and hit on women till you score

I should probably clarify. It's not that I can't get laid, it's that I can't be bothered to put any effort other than a simple and quick payment (and it can't be too expensive)
>>
>>8205493
Nice thumbnail, dumbass.
>>
>>8205676
>I can't be bothered to put any effort
so why do you still want to get laid by a prostitute? do you have no honor, no self respect?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.