[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's socially unacceptable to knock on somebody's door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5470.jpg (76KB, 1293x500px) Image search: [Google]
5470.jpg
76KB, 1293x500px
It's socially unacceptable to knock on somebody's door in the year 2016.

It seems that everybody is an introvert who has social anxiety these days. Glued to their phone like a zombie. Has modern technology gone too far? How does science fix this?
>>
By getting involved in culture?
>>
what needs to be fixed?
>>
>>8200915
>It's socially unacceptable to knock on somebody's door in the year 2016.
Of course it is. We're not fucking retards anymore who waste off their short time on this Earth by being hospitable to borderline-uncared-for people at whatever fucking hour they choose to want to have you be hospitable to them, completely disregarding whatever plans you might have.

It's not even a question of us having less free time than people did in the past, nor even of there being more possible """"experiences"""" for us today to partake in.

You just don't fuck with a man's schedule.
>>
>>8200932
So if I am a postman, I am not allowed to knock on your door? If I have a lost dog, I am not allowed to knock on your door? Just because you're too "busy"? What a load of horseshit.
>>
>>8200915
>It's socially unacceptable to knock on somebody's door in the year 2016.
Things must have changed since 2015. Back then I asked a neighbor, who barely knows me, to lend me a key to a shared cellar so I could make a copy, and wow he wasn't mad or anything.
>>
>>8200937
W-wait, I thought we were talking about popping in for random social visits?

However, to be fair, what possible help could I provide you with your lost dog? If we're not at least acquaintances, you don't possibly expect that I'll go looking with you?

I guess for more suburban neighborhoods maybe it would be a more lax situation wherein I may or may not have some information about the dog, but to be honest if I cared enough to recognize that it was your dog that I were seeing, and he's somewhere away from your house unattended, wouldn't I most likely tell you, and not wait for you to knock at my door?
>>
>>8200915
Go back to where you belong, redditor
>>
>>8200937
It's unacceptable since I'm probably jerking off. These assholes have the nerve to call the cops on me when I come to the door naked... in my own fucking house. You guys are being the rude ones.

Listen if you don't want to see my junk fucking call/text first and give me a minute to put some clothes on.
>>
>>8200915
>reddit defines what is socially acceptable
>>
>>8200947
kek>>8201043
>>
So is it really so hard? We didnt all use to have cellphones at our disposal 24/7.
ITs much easier to ring someone than it used ot be thus it seems silly for someone to not do it before coming.Unless you literally live next door.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.