[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying gender is {0, 1}, not [0, 1] Anyway, how should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: implying.png (149KB, 1074x462px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
149KB, 1074x462px
>implying gender is {0, 1}, not [0, 1]
Anyway, how should I treat genderfluids and trans people and so on when I want to decide if they are criminals or not?

Is it okay to put them all under "other"? This seems rather inconsiderate and I will probably be the victim of an SJW witchhunt. Should I code "other" as 0.5 or what?
>>
>implying gender is one-dimensional
You need at least a Banach space.
>>
>>8199147
>>8199162

Perhaps it would work better if you gave [0,1] the subset topology from the reals. Then defined a gender classification as an open set in the topology?
>>
>>8199147
The order of the set of all possible genders has been proven to be at least [math]\aleph_4[/math]. Have you not been keeping up with contemporary papers on queer theory?
>>
>>8199162
{0, 1} with discrete topology is a Banach manifold though.
>>
>>8199147
lmfao. Just use multinomial regression, faggot lover. But first you have to decide how many categories of gender you want. But it's not like it makes a difference. Do you really think your dataset is gonna contain the "genders" that are not female or male.
>>
>>8200894
>But first you have to decide how many categories of gender you want.
>countable number of genders
Wow, are you even aware what the current year is?
>>
>>8200676
lel
>>
File: genderspectrum.jpg (19KB, 861x100px) Image search: [Google]
genderspectrum.jpg
19KB, 861x100px
>>8199147
<- Picture related.
>>
>>8199147
relabel your gender variable as birthsex and forget about it; you should be focusing on what #matters.
>>
File: serbian-asylum-04[1].jpg (77KB, 590x386px) Image search: [Google]
serbian-asylum-04[1].jpg
77KB, 590x386px
> genderfluids
> trans people

Put them beside the people who think they are spiderman.
>>
>>8199162
[math]\mathbb{R}[/math] is both one dimmensionnal and a Banach Space.
>>
File: HitlerGlowSticks.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerGlowSticks.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>8200901
Lmfao. So in 1944 it was okay to gas jews just because it was 1944?
>>
It's true, we all know you can have like .7 of penis and .3 of breasts and pussy
>>
Since there are only a finite number of people in the world, and probably only ever be finitely many, how can there be infinite genders, let alone uncountably many? Are you allowing for the existence of genders which no person actually has?

Or are you saying that people may change genders over time, and that this change is continuous, giving uncountable genders. Still, I cannot imagine a model where you cannot represent gender by some finite tuple in [math]{\mathbb R}^n[/math], which has the same cardinality as [math]{\mathbb R}[/math].
>>
>>8202195
is that a trick question?
>>
>>8201529
No it's not, [math](\mathbb{R}, ||\,\cdot||)[/math] is.
>>
>>8200901
>countable number of genders
kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.