[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468260308600.jpg (170KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
1468260308600.jpg
170KB, 1330x748px
Can someone explain this?

>original thread for keks.
>>>/tv/71877502
>>
>>8197620
It means you always try to fuck the third hottest chick in the room.

Idiots go after the hottest, people who watched that movie the second hottest, which leaves the third at where the best odds are.
>>
>>8197620

the dude reminds me of myself in all the bad ways. im only a little bit as smart as him but all the way as artistic.
>>
>>8197634
He wasn't autistic. Dude was schizophrenic.
>>
>>8197620
TV show director's guide on how to make your chicken-scratch nonsense on a blackboard seem smart and sophisticated

>fill the board with as many equations as you can, while using as few words/sentences as you can (bonus if the "sentences" are just one or two words next to symbols)
>use as many Greek letters as you can, especially capital sigmas
>use superscripts and subscripts liberally
>differentials and integrals are a must
>circle/box random things and draw winding arrows between them (bonus if the boxes are far apart, so the arrows are longer)
>>
>>8197620
Op here. So nobody knows or it's gibberish?
>>
At first glance it looks like he's using einstein notation AND Sigmas for sums.
>>
>>8197628
are you telling us this just so you can go for the fourth?
>>
>>8197675
To me this seems like Prof. Sexyback is trying to derive something about electric multipoles with Diracs Equation ... but I dunno. Also try to imagine this guy with a fat belly.
>>
>>8197675
It's some differential geometry, honestly no idea what exactly. It's something Nash worked on for quite some time, it's likely that it has to do with
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_embedding_theorem

It's probably not accurate, but differential geometry is nice for movies as it looks very cryptic and complicated on boards with all the weird indices.
>>
>>8197717
Yes but if you look at the bottom, theres some QFT-stuff
>>
>>8197652
He was supposedly both.
>>
>>8197675
It's gibberish, just random "scary" symbols and trying to make it look like there is a bit of logic in it
>>
>>8197837
By idiots
>>
File: 1452683668144.jpg (35KB, 322x345px) Image search: [Google]
1452683668144.jpg
35KB, 322x345px
>>8197620

OP look at,

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~knill/teaching/math21a/nash.pdf

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080501140727AAb2Ys1
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.