[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont know why the mods decided to "DELET THIS" thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20160629_025509.jpg (1MB, 1137x1279px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_025509.jpg
1MB, 1137x1279px
Dont know why the mods decided to "DELET THIS" thread. I serriously just wanted to know how to cut out this contour.

Someone last thread said
>lofted surface made into solid.

What the hell is he trying to portray?
>>
>>8172794
>Dont know why the mods decided to "DELET THIS" thread.
Because this is a >>>/g/ thread.
>>
>>8172794
Learn to screenshot
>>
>>8172818
In the end it doesn't even matterrrrr
>>
>>8172794
DELET THIS
>>
>>8172794
Loft+boolean ops
>>
>>8172794
>posting this thread multiple times per day
>get shit every time you post it
>keep on posting it anyways

9/10 troll you got me
>>
File: 20160629_213552.jpg (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_213552.jpg
2MB, 1152x2048px
>>8172861
>multiple times

1 time yesterday, got only 1 vaid awnser
Only posted it 2 today cus 1 thread got deleted prematurely.
With in the timespand of 2 days

Wow such a good troll lleelelelelelele

Thanks so the 3 posts if good adv I actully got it to work this time
>>
File: AutodeskShills.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AutodeskShills.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
>>8172794
They are shills, pic related. Also see my advice which I would have posted to you.
>>
>>8172927
>Aproximate it with 2 fillets

Of course! It all adds up to about the same thing anyway! Well I did find out how to get the loftcut to work. I couldnt just click all 3 profiles and OK one had to be in guided curved for some reason. Then selected specific bodys.

Tbh some of these programs work only when they feel like it, but you know got the hang of it.
>>
>>8173026
>Tbh some of these programs work only when they feel like it, but you know got the hang of it.
I don't use these programs, but I do use a lot of software, and I find that usually when I feel that way I later realize that the general-case problem was more complicated than I realized. I would suggest you weren't constraining what you wanted as much as you thought. Just some advice that might help you learn more in the future.
>>
>>8173042
Mmmk anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.