[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /sci/ where can I publish my proof that P=NP? I talked to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1465447036098.png (416KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465447036098.png
416KB, 1000x1000px
So /sci/ where can I publish my proof that P=NP? I talked to a professor at my uni and he said that it was all correct, so. It ultimately came down to a pretty simple computation of the fundamental 2-groupoid of the moduli stack of sedenionic hyper-kahler orbifolds with quasi-special holonomy. Not sure why no one tried it this way.
>>
inside of my asshole
>>
>>8132515
This frogposter is not a crank
>>
>>8132515
>frogposter
>proof of P=NP
kys faggot
>>
>>8132528

Serious replies only plz, thx.
>>
>>8132530
>>frogposter

What's that? This is just a funny picture I found on my friend's FB.
>>
>>8132535
can I save it?
>>
>>8132538
it's all yours my friend ;^)
>>
>>8132535
This frogposter is innocent
>>
>>8132515
Preprint on arXiv whatever you do. Get your name on it ASAP.
>>
>>8132515
Here you go, OP
http://www.win.tue.nl/~gwoegi/P-versus-NP.htm
>>
>>8132541
thanks lori
>>
>>8132544

Yeah I already read these but none of them lead anywhere because they don't use Hopf-laced bigraded quiver representations. Frankly I don't think they'd understand my proof.
>>
>>8132558
How novel is the work involved with Hopf-laced bigraded quiver representations? You may just need to publish it on your university-given domain and announce it to the world so that others may begin to study the work you've done leading up to this proof. It might be hard for the average mathematician to grasp modern developments without being hand-held through it by a textbook and lecturer, but surely this will attract enough attention that word will reach the competent few.
>>
>>8132567

Well of course the work is highly novel, but it should be accessible to anyone with a working knowledge of non-associative topos theory. I'm just waiting for the patent application to go through before I publish.
>>
>>8132582
So you've not only proved P=NP, you've done it constructively?
>>
>>8132589

The proof relies on certain non-effective Siegel-like bounds on the zeroes of a renormalized Tate eigen-character, but essentially, yes.
>>
This is some level of shitposting right here.
>>
File: 1464558698101.jpg (126KB, 883x829px) Image search: [Google]
1464558698101.jpg
126KB, 883x829px
>>8132515
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>2016
>only the 2-groupoid
No fucking way, just kill yourself now
>>
>implying professor would not kill you and publish proof himself and gain eternal glory
>implying anyone who isnt at least 75% as intelligent as john von neumann could solve this issue
>>
>>8132515
>2-groupoid of the moduli stack of sedenionic hyper-kahler orbifolds with quasi-special holonomy
>Hopf-laced bigraded quiver representations.
>certain non-effective Siegel-like bounds on the zeroes of a renormalized Tate eigen-character
So I don't know anything about topology but I believe that this guy is spouting pure horseshit.
>>
>>8132843
reported
>>
File: swimming man.png (360KB, 457x362px) Image search: [Google]
swimming man.png
360KB, 457x362px
>>8132843
>dividing by P when you don't know if P is zero or not
>>
jokes on you, now that you posted a hint i also solved it and sent a pdf file to arxiv already
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.