[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question /sci/ How easy would it be for one man to farm an island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Farmer_Bot.jpg (117KB, 718x406px) Image search: [Google]
Farmer_Bot.jpg
117KB, 718x406px
Question /sci/
How easy would it be for one man to farm an island by himself if he had a small army of machines and systems with AI good enough to do a lot of tasks such as sowing seeds, watering crops, taking care of livestock etc? As it is now, its very difficult for a person to do all this for self sustaining purposes and even more difficult if they are old, but with the help of robots maybe it can be done?
>>
>>8130423
It's cheaper and easier to hire Philipino peasants for this.
>>
File: 1453237123528.jpg (47KB, 718x656px) Image search: [Google]
1453237123528.jpg
47KB, 718x656px
>>8130423
>>How easy would it be for one man to farm an island by himself
it would still be easier to shag ur mum
>>
>>8130470
>that pic
Give that girl a minkie whale dildo. Maybe she'll skewer herself Cannibal holocaust style.
>>
File: 1435811009353.jpg (10KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1435811009353.jpg
10KB, 355x397px
>>8130473
>believing it
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x278px
>>8130502
I seen some shit.
>>
>As it is now, its very difficult for a person to do all this for self sustaining purposes and even more difficult if they are old
Citation Needed.
I can think of dozens of historic examples that prove this BELIEF wrong.

Hey, retard, never use the "argument from ignorance fallacy".
Just because YOU DON'T KNOW doesn't mean that shit doesn't happen, didn't happen or doesn't exist.
You're not omnipotent.
>Watching for another argument from ignorance AND an argument from silence AND a shifting the burden of proof argument
>"I don't have to prove my stance!, you do!"
lololololololololol
Protip: You're supposed to say you COULD be wrong it was wrong to phrase it the way you did.
>>
File: 1364590172822.png (49KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1364590172822.png
49KB, 604x453px
>>8130517
>>
>>8130523
oh look, an ad hominem in disguise.

do you have proof for your wild claim, or do you think whatever you make up is just common sense simply because you pulled it out of your own ass... due to your ignorance.
>>
>>8130423
Why do you need an AI for that?
>>
>>8130423
I talked about that idea to my psychologist , he thought i was a retarded .
>>
>>8130517
Calm down kid its just a question
>>
>>8130769
To handle myriad of variables that come with farming.
>>
>>8130517
I forgot to mention they have to be by Themistocles. If you can provide any proof of a single human being successfully cultivating land all by himself then by all means
>>
>>8130514
I still believe that the representation of that creature on the left to be the accurate depiction. He definetely used those spikes as his legs yo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.