[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sub-caption: Sniffing too many LIPO fumes, Musk done goes Full-retard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: musk.png (423KB, 1017x617px) Image search: [Google]
musk.png
423KB, 1017x617px
sub-caption: Sniffing too many LIPO fumes, Musk done goes Full-retard.

Never go Full-retard. But if you do, be a billionaire, so no one can say shit.
>>
google the holographic principle

one of the few consistent unifying theories of the universe.
>>
>>8117298
>google the holographic principle
no thanks, I'm not retarded.
>>
>>8117298
okay, but only because I'm retarded
>>
>>8117294
"I'm not really into surface reality, not much"

Rich wannabe media personalities are all about ketamine and risqué disco revival parties these days, sometimes the manic thoughts they develop during k-holes can unconsciously phase into the slipstream of prepared speech and slip out of their mouths.
I'm being completely serious.
>>
>>8117338
>Rich wannabe media personalities are all about ketamine and risqué disco revival parties these days, sometimes the manic thoughts they develop during k-holes can unconsciously phase into the slipstream of prepared speech and slip out of their mouths.
wut
>>
>>8117338
Hey man, you can believe mystical unfalsifiable mumbo-jump without doing drugs, just ask Christians.
>>
>>8117345
Or Tom Cruise
>>
as if a pety reporter can rephrase his sentences properly.

It's the man in the middle who should have the attention here. Do you really think he said this?

Reporters are scum nowadays, like whores they sell out their title bars.
>>
Even if we're in a simulator it doesn't matter, this is still the only reality we can live in and we should be happy to just be alive.
>>
>>8117294
What kind of shit headline is that? This reporter thinks that one in billions equates to probably?
>>
>>8117455
it's the other way round, musk is saying there's only a 1 billion chance that there's no 'base' reality more fundamental than the one we experience.
>>
>>8117473
er, make that 1/1billion
>>
>>8117473
oh i see. i misread
>>
>>8117412
if it turns out we are all sentient AIs with free will, existing in a simulation. Then a few things could happen. We could all just become nihilsts. they turn off the simulation because being aware is either the point of the simulation or an undesirable variable in the experiment. we get soft rebooted. so we don't know we are in a simulation.
>>
>>8117298
The Holographic Principle (the non-Hollywood pop-sci bastardized version) has nothing to do with the universe being a simulation. It merely suggests that the 3rd dimension is extrapolated from the first two, and a certain little high energy laser experiment more or less quashed the idea already.
>>
>On this week's episode of 'Genius speaks out on stuff out of his field'
>>
>>8117294
> there's videogame mini-games in my video game, where my character plays a video game.
> advanced civilization making such casual trash that there is now a third layer of videogames being played
I don't think so.
>>
>>8117294
So why should we care that he has a different viewpoint on life in comparison to others? Who cares if he believes that? Why is this a headline?
>>
I always find these virtual reality theories fucking dumb. Like if one day we got confirmation on this, nothing will change. I'm just gonna shrug and go about my day as usual.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.