[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which private company or research institute has the most advanced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 650x408px
Which private company or research institute has the most advanced AI to this day?
>>
File: magic.jpg (56KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
56KB, 720x479px
AI isnt real
its a scam by the Illuminati funded by bush
>>
Bumping this thread, want to know.
>>
>>8103408
My guesses:
Google Deepmind
Acxiom
Tesla
>>
>>8103616
>Tesla

wat
>>
>>8103623
Tesla cars are connected to the mainframe and they learn and remember all the roads they traveled, this data then is distributed to all Tesla cars.
>>
>>8103629
Noice
>>
hey /sci/,
is the AI research institutes of Microsoft on par with Deepmind?
I have seen them published some very good paper but after AlphaGo it looks like they can't compete with Google nor Facebook anymore.
>>
>>8103623
If there's a bump in the road you travel to get in and out of your subdivision, and you raise and lower the suspension manually every time you travel over that area, the car will begin averaging the location to raise and lower, and do it unprompted.
>>
>>8103408
I believe Google and IBM are at the front
>>
Google Deepmind is miles ahead everybody else. There is a reason if the all the top people in the field want to work there.
>>
>>8103629
nice, thank you.
>>
IBM Watson, not even a contest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.