[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ is there ANY food, drugs or drinks that can help increase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1867897faj0vpjpg.jpg (87KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1867897faj0vpjpg.jpg
87KB, 636x358px
/sci/ is there ANY food, drugs or drinks that can help increase your intelligence? I'm doing those brain puzzle games but I think I hit a plateau.
>>
>>8102829
fuck off
>>
>>8102830
Nice try memer.
>>
Caffeine and amphetamines can give you a small boost, but there is not magic compound to make you smarter. Use sparingly of course.
>>
>>8102829
>I'm doing those brain puzzle games but I think I hit a plateau
you just have to power through that. i remember when i was doing sudoku all day. id do 10s of puzzles in a single day and i'd get tired, but after testing my iq it went up several points so it's defiantly worth it
>>
File: 1435830293399.jpg (188KB, 2000x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1435830293399.jpg
188KB, 2000x1610px
>>8102829
Yes, drinking semen is famous for this. See your mom for a proof
>>
File: john_cusack_01.jpg (37KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
john_cusack_01.jpg
37KB, 480x502px
>>8102830
>>8102906

OP, you've got to realize 4chan is infested with narcissistic, man-child faggots who can only overcome their feelings of inferiority and self-loathing by putting down others. Ignore this bunch of loser fuckups. They'll never know the love of a woman or earn more than a sad, median income.

Anyway, here's a legit answer because I think it's a reasonable question.

There aren't really any foods that can just make you more intelligent. But you can use diet and exercise to reduce anxiety and depression, and boost your focus.

Cut out sugar and carbs within reason. The body needs some carbs to function but switch to higher quality carbs like vegetables instead of soda pop and junk food. Walk at least 6,000 steps per day or better 10,000 steps. It only takes a half hour to an hour.

That'll give you a huge boost so that you might not actually be more intelligent but you'll find it a lot easier to absorb new information, think clearly and critically, and solve problems calmly.

So you'll be maximizing the intelligence you already have.
>>
>>8102865
Don't forget to mix it up. There are literally tons of beneficial activities. It wasn't until I started speedcubing that I passed the 130 mark.
>>
>>8102829
intelligence? no

You can take adderall to be "more focused". Straight nicotine (gum/patch) works too.

But nothing makes you smarter, unless you are malnourished.
>>
>>8102829
Pure math makes you smarter. This includes theoretical computer science and statistics (which for some bizarre reason is somehow not "math").

If you don't actually put the time in to learn how to do proofs, forget being smart.
>>
>>8102829
Learning about new subjects won't make you more intelligent, but it will make you more informed. LSD or mushrooms might make you more interested in learning about new things. Give it a try. Worked for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.