[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /sci/, I want to order a book off amazon that helps me understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160305_171317.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_171317.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
Hey, /sci/, I want to order a book off amazon that helps me understand concepts on astronomy and whatnot, but also keeps itself interesting. I don't want a huge text book just like a novel length of something. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1269197270000.jpg (198KB, 474x626px) Image search: [Google]
1269197270000.jpg
198KB, 474x626px
>>8097160

The Manga Guide to the Universe
http://www.amazon.com/Manga-Guide-Universe-Kenji-Ishikawa/dp/1593272677

Otherwise suck it up and get the big orange book (Carroll and Ostlie's An Introduction to Modern Astrophysics) then slowly read through it and motivate yourself along the way.
>>
>>8097393
>Be me
>Interested with the idea of the manga guides
>Have some free time after finishing up a manga, probably Holyland.
>Decide to pick up the manga guide to calculus, even though I already know all of it
>Writing is decent
>Nice comedy
>Everything is fine, would read all of it simply for the entertainment... except for

FUCKING LEFT TO RIGHT READING WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT, THAT FUCKS ME UP SO MUCH IN THE HEAD.

You do not understand, I only read manga and I only masturbate to hentai manga so when I see comics, I read from right to left... BUT THESE FUCKING NIGGERS HAD TO DO THEIR WHITE CIS SCUM APPEAL THING AND DO THEIR SHIT LEFT TO RIGHT.

This is why I hate white people in 2016.
>>
>>8097422
>English translation should be reversed as is standard of Japanese books simply because of its source
Yeah, no one in America will complain about that. Good idea.
>>
No novels by any famous scientists? Like black science man, Neil deGrasse Tyson, or something?
>>
>>8097433
He specifically said:

>helps me understand concepts

Not to know of buzzwords.
>>
>>8097426
>Yeah, no one in America will complain about that. Good idea.

Fucking euro centric white people. At least your women are getting raped.
>>
>>8097444
>>It's a dumb idea to publish a book in that goes against all existing conventions over hundreds of years of printing history in that country
>Fucking euro-centric white people
cry more weeb, i have no problem with RTL mangoes but you're being a dumbshit
>>
>>8097454
http://evolving-monkey.com/ten-reasons-white-people-are-inferior-to-blacks-hispanics-asians-aborigines-and-all-other-non-white-peoples/

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQJAKHRU7QBN5U74L

Shut the fuck up. Both science and everyday people agree that you are the scum of the earth.

I dream of a world were whites are put in fucking concentration camps because I'm tired of this bullshit. Leave manga as it is, stop appropiating culture.
>>
>>8097471
>appropriating
>a japanese publication from japanese authors aimed at profiting off of american weebs
>i'm too stupid to breathe
>i should really go cry myself to sleep
>>
>>8097478
Oh, don't try to hide what happened.

Obviously the japanese authors contacted some distributor in the US and other white-devil countries and asked to partner to publish the book. The decision went all the way up to the board full of white male cis SCUM and they decided because white people are so close minded and just stupid low IQ people they must reverse the reading so that the poor white monkey can comprehend.

The authors were crushed as they loved their japanese culture but there was nothing they could do against the white devil.

All the bad in the world is a direct consecuence of white people, so you stop trying to hide it.
>>
OP, how about online courses that will help me out in astronomy or astrophysics? Khan Academy looks good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.