[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would life change if we would know that in 200 years with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cat_question.jpg (56KB, 580x516px) Image search: [Google]
cat_question.jpg
56KB, 580x516px
How would life change if we would know that in 200 years with 100% certainty the universe would cease to exist?
>>
people will finally become religious.
>>
i dont know
>>
>>8095016
that's a good joke

so, nothing
>>
>>8095038
No it's not a joke. When confronted with a close and certain death, people start planning for what comes next.
>>
>>8095058
Well I think that's why OP chose 200 years. Anyone alive today will be dead by then anyway. (get out Aubrey)
>>
>>8095012

those with knowledge of the impending doom would only be concerned with monetary/resource acquisition in order to assure temporary amenities are provided until SHTF.

ALSO
???Global economy would shift towards service industry???
???Censorship of media sources in order to control the news of universal demise??
??Gradual infrastructural collapse as investments shift away from practicability and into all sorts of zany shit that the rich/affluent would demand???
>>
>>8095078
Cryogenics?
>>
>>8095084
What? Did you read OP? Please explain the thought process that lead to this post.
>>
>>8095078
I just said they would start, not that everyone will become snackbar or a christian tomorrow lol
>>
>>8095086
People could cryo themselves to see the end of the universe.

>Did you read the OP?
Why would I even post in here without reading the OP?
>>
>>8095150
Cryogenics does not work today. If we knew when the universe would end, no one would continue attempting to develop cryogenics to revive a bunch of morons who want to waste years of their life to die more spectacularly.

I was dumbfounded mostly because from the fact that you replied as if you were contributing to the other line of thought, rather than focusing solely on the claim that everyone alive today will be dead by then, and bringing up a new suggestion. My bad. It's silly but so is this thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.