[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a little unsure what board to post this on, but I decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Hermaphrodite_symbol_blue[1].png (4KB, 366x490px) Image search: [Google]
Hermaphrodite_symbol_blue[1].png
4KB, 366x490px
I was a little unsure what board to post this on, but I decided that since it's about (hypothetical) biology that this one would be the best fit.
My question is, if futanari actually existed (in the form depicted in e.g. H-doujins), which of their... bits would they urinate out of? The way I see it, there's three possibilities:
It just comes out of one or the other always
It comes out of both at once
They can control which one it comes out of
Which one would be most likely?
>>
>>8092717
>futanari
>H-doujins
fuck you make me want to fap anon
>>
>>8092717
Both at once. Where did they gain complicated bi-valve bladder control that the rest of humans lack?
>>
> /sci/ - Science & Math
>>
>>8092757
Who's to say they even have urinary tract running to both?
>>
>>8092757
Well, if you are some crazy magical doctor, that makes futanari in his basemant you can actually just connect bladder to whatever you want. And keep the second sexual organ just for sex.
>>
>>8092763
Does biology not fall under science? Hypothetical biology, yes, but still a biology question.
>>
>>8092768
No, hypothetical biology is not a science
>>
>>8092766
I dismissed that case as trivial variants, and simply refuted the ability to control both forked urinary tracts independently.

On second thought, I'd admit forked bivalve urinary tract bullshit as a possibility if we pretend this hypothetical gender has existed along with us throughout some reasonable span of our existence. But if you give me a brand new silly intersex mutation, it aint gonna be some senseless ideals.
>>
>>8092767
I didn't respond assuming "build-your-own-humanoid" because that trivializes the entire problem to "so uhh which should i uh pick guys"
>>
>>8092770
Figuring out how some physical or biological phenomenon would work out if it *were* real is not within the purview of this board? Is asking a physics question, asking what would happen, based on our knowledge of physics, if X happened, outside the purview of this board, if X has never happened exactly?
>>
>>8092773
Is there or has there ever been a case of a species with both hermaphroditic and non-hermaphroditic individuals?
>>
>>8092777
That's also a question worth considering, actuallyćƒ¼ which one would be more workable?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.