[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the inevitable heat death of the universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Fw8mz13kOd-10.png (34KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fw8mz13kOd-10.png
34KB, 300x250px
How do you deal with the inevitable heat death of the universe?

also welcome
>how do you deal with knowing that human civilization is a slave to it's biology and controlled by epigenetics, trapped in a spiral of rising and falling repeatedly for all time
>or with the fact that we've not had contact with any other intelligent life?
>or at least with the inevitable destruction of Earth and the solar system?
>>
File: so-simple.jpg (12KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
so-simple.jpg
12KB, 289x289px
>>8056767

Fundamental particules are eternal.

Human brain is the most complexe object in all the universe.

The reality is always and inevitably more complex than we can imagine.
>>
>>8056767
I hope that by that time we'll all have transported our consciousnesses to another universes or some shiet like that.
>>
>>8056819

That's what happens when you die
>>
how do we know we're the first universe

perhaps we're the millionth reiteration of big bang and collapse and big bang again
>>
>>8056790
Hate this fukcing meme
>>
Don't care.
Too much time till it actually happens
>>
>>8057049
Which one? There were three or four in that post.
>>
the same way I deal with popsci noobs
>>
>>8056767
We exploit the emotions of young human females to create more energy.
>>
>>8056826
Probably not that, but there's bound to be universes where your brain is recreated the way it was when you died.
>>
>>8056767
I feel good about it. I am devoting my life to increase human life and technology in order to spread as much entropy as possible to hasten heat death.
>>
>>8056767
That's easy...no living thing will be around to feel bad about it. Problem solved.
>>
>>8056790
>Human brain is the most complexe object in all the universe.
But the human body contains the brain, AND trillions of other cells.
So the human body is more complex than just the brain.
AND a brain without the body is pretty much useless,so I'm not sure I'd count it as a separate object.
>>
>>8057154
You've got it all figured out my friend
>>
>>8056767
by accepting the inevitable
>>
We won't be alive for it, so who cares.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.