[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does snorting Melatonin (Insufflating) deliver more to your brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-05-03-22-12-01--567408406.png (5KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03-22-12-01--567408406.png
5KB, 279x181px
Does snorting Melatonin (Insufflating) deliver more to your brain than just taking it orally?

I've done it a few times, and it burns like hell; I wouldn't recommend doing it. I just want to know if it actually does make me sleep better than taking it normally.
>>
Check the bio availability of it insinuated vs oral investment. see which has the bigger bang for it's buck
>>
>>8048732
yo mom, i'm trying to sleep real fast. crush up a line of melatonin, will'ya?
>>
its a hormone, i dont think it crosses the BBB
>>
>>8048756
>a hormone doesn't cross the BBB
Lrn2hormone fgt pls
>>
>>8048732
It's mostly filler, which have fun with that. And yes, but I imagine it's pretty negligible. Whatever you need to do to go ni-ni.
>>
why would you want a method that delivers "more". it's not actually expensive. even if it did, you could just swallow more to offset the difference.
>if it actually does make me sleep better than taking it normally
no. melatonin is not actually directly related to sleep. it is released to indicate the onset of darkness. this will tell your body a few things, one of which is that it should get ready for sleep. It is not a sedative does little for you once you are actually asleep. if a certain amount reliably gets you to go to sleep, thats enough. any additional amount past that point won't improve the quality of sleep and can only harm your sleep cycle even more as well as make you still feel sleepy when you wake up.
even if melatonin pills were actually sleeping pills, you wouldn't want to snort them as any possible time release would be broken which would decrease sleep quality and would also be dangerous depending on the pill.
tl;dr: don't snort any sleep aid/sleeping pills.
>>8048756
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>8048732
A painful burning sensation in your nose probably won't help you sleep
>>
>>8048732
Snorting works with drugs because you want as much delivered as quickly as possible. So that you get that strong high. It is not necessary with melatonin. Although, there may be small (negligible) difference in how much substance is absorbed into the body.
>>
>>8048732
buy eszopiclone, 30 mins and BAM
>>
>>8048732
If it's encapsulated, then odds are it's in an acid-stable coating that dissolves in your small intestine. You'd be getting the same effect as it'd be passing through a similar membrane
>>
>>8049705
Or Zolpidem.

Zopiclone was way too strong for me.
>>
>>8049705
>>8050178
Stay up and trip weird balls.
>>
>>8050190
I know that feel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.