[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>year of the Lord+2016 >people still believe the moon landings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Moon Landing 1920x1200 wallpaper.jpg (411KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Landing 1920x1200 wallpaper.jpg
411KB, 1600x1000px
>year of the Lord+2016
>people still believe the moon landings were faked

Why are there no mandatory sterilization of such people?
>>
because the world got stupid people in it
>>
>muh waving flag
>muh no wind on the moon

what if the flag was not made of cloth

OOOH
>>
>>8022545
Lol they forgot to add his shadow
>>
>>8022628
>browse /sci/
>has the intelligence of a vegetable
>>
>>8022642
> photoshop
> fail
>>
>>8022545
>Why are there no mandatory sterilization of such people?

Because we start with those who believe in fake moon landings.

Then we move to those with genetic defects like down syndrome.

Then we move to "healthy" individuals who have no medical reason to be losers on an anonymous image board.

This is the stage where you and I get sterilised, friend :^)
>>
>year of the Lord+2016
>people still believe the God isn't real

Why are there no mandatory sterilization of such people?
>>
>>8022649
>trolls
>trolling trolls
>>
>>8022545
Because that form of stupid is not hereditary.
>>
File: a_myth_of_the_past.jpg (27KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
a_myth_of_the_past.jpg
27KB, 615x410px
American flags on the Moon have first turned white and then disintegrated to dust - symbols of the republic.

The only flag still on the Moon is a Chinese flag.
>>
>>8022649
even if it's bait, it's easy to see that he is infact jumping
>>
Why haven't we been on the moon since the 70s! Check mate /sci/.
>>
>>8022802
gibe monei we sand men to moon again
>>
People who believe in the moon landing are equally retarded as the ones that are convinced it was a hoax.

You weren't there you fucking idjits. How could you possibly know?

Also I'm like 50% sure we can easily reach the moon but we are forbidden by the aliens that live on it.
>>
File: 1460491862802.jpg (121KB, 492x777px) Image search: [Google]
1460491862802.jpg
121KB, 492x777px
>>8022823
I'm willing to make a mutually beneficial proposition.
>>
File: 1460827245544.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1460827245544.png
120KB, 387x357px
>>8022835

-soviets tracked all the apollo missions
-spent saturn V stages are still in solar orbit and can be tracked
-laser range finding equipment still in place on the moon
-apollo sites imaged more than once by various orbiting probes and all apollo hardware is still where they left it

>How could you possibly know?
>>
File: 13125415616.png (222KB, 1039x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13125415616.png
222KB, 1039x1000px
>>8022846
>soviets tracked all the apollo missions
America could easily lie about that. Or maybe the soviets were a part of the hoax? You don't know man.

>-spent saturn V stages are still in solar orbit and can be tracked
Oh yeah? Did you track them yourself? I don't think so.
>-laser range finding equipment still in place on the moon
Have you done that yourself?
>-apollo sites imaged more than once by various orbiting probes and all apollo hardware is still where they left it
>what is CGI/movie magic
>>
>>8022907
>the soviets are in on the conspiracy
haha ok dude

are you 12 or something?
>>
File: img13002483f99fda9516.jpg (17KB, 580x303px) Image search: [Google]
img13002483f99fda9516.jpg
17KB, 580x303px
>>8022949
>implying you could possibly understand how deep the rabbit hole goes
>>
>>8022959
yeah and explain how nobody in the last 40 years spilled the beans, nobody? That's kinda grasping at straws if you think people are this trustworthy to shut up for 40 years.

>b-b-but they would get shot if they told!
Oh yeah we're north korea now huh
>>
File: chinaslunarlander.jpg (379KB, 883x650px) Image search: [Google]
chinaslunarlander.jpg
379KB, 883x650px
>>8022746
looks more like a screen than a flag
keyboard missing
>>
>>8022963

>then how come I didn't read about it on the bbc frontpage?
>implying it would get any media coverage

All the superpowers are content so long as they each get to rule over their part of the planet.
>>
>>8022969
That still doesn't make any sense.

Also how would the Soviets be content with America shitting all over them pretending they won the who has a bigger dick contest?

>inb4 da jews

haha ok bruh its the jews from israel
>>
File: moon_landing.png (37KB, 538x313px) Image search: [Google]
moon_landing.png
37KB, 538x313px
What I don't get is WHY the "truthers" doubt the moon landings.
What emotional shortcoming does their skepticism serve?
I can see where a belief in UFO's is a form of escapist fantasy.
But why the Apollo hate?
>>
>>8022972
Over here we are indeed considered the winners, but do you really think it's the same in the east? Not just the west has propaganda. And whoever won the space race is a matter of trivialities when you've literally got an entire farm of humans at your disposal.
>>
>>8022986
They gain a sense of smug superiority over those who still believe the "lies".
>>
>>8022992
Nobody is considered the winner here in Europe, people just think its nice they landed on the moon. I doubt people would have cared here if either the russians or the americans would have landed first.

It's all German technology anyway that brought them on the moon in the first place.
>>
>>8022992
That still wouldn't explain:
1) why the soviets were in the space race to begin with (sputnik, yuri gagarin, etc)
2) why they didn't expose any trickery on the U.S.'s part
>>
>>8022994
This.

And I think it keeps the possibility of Aliens telling us to fuck off from the moon still open, for them at least. Because most of the people who deny landing on the moon always seem to heavily believe in dumb far fetched conspiracy theories
>>
>>8022986
>What emotional shortcoming does their skepticism serve?

People get a great deal of satisfaction from "seeing through" some belief that the masses are "being fed." Even simple things like not "falling for" some pop artist like Kanye West. Now extend this to cops being evil, some company/the Jews being out to get us, doubting the moon landings, whatever.
>>
>>8022986
What is the image saying though? That if Nasa could fake a moonlanding, they could have faked any other landing (like mars or some shit) as well but didnt?
>>
>>8023008
Pretty much, if they had the means to fake multiple manned flybys and multiple manned landings they might've also had the means to fake things other than fucking around in LEO for decades and letting the public perception of space travel shrivel to it being a waste of time and effort.
>>
>>8022995
>It's all German technology anyway that brought them on the moon in the first place.

Amerifats BTFO.

>>8022996
>1) why the soviets were in the space race to begin with
Because space is the next frontier and we have the necessary technology available. Also because it's really really really really really really fun.
>2) why they didn't expose any trickery on the U.S.'s part
Because the US has a picture of Putin wearing stockings.
>>
>>8023015
>>It's all German technology anyway that brought them on the moon in the first place.
...which we took from them at the point of a gun.
(after *they* started the shooting war in the first place)

Besides, we're a nation of immigrants, EVERYTHING here is imported.
>>
>>8023052
Doesn't matter. The soviets used similar (German) technology to travel space. It's not something to brag about at all as an American since its still invented by German rocket scientists.

You can brag about actually landing on the moon though. Watch out you don't trigger any of your fellow Americans since most people who seem to deny it are Americans themself.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.