[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 >be in high school engineering class I've gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ComputerSpec.png (86KB, 1125x287px) Image search: [Google]
ComputerSpec.png
86KB, 1125x287px
>be 18
>be in high school engineering class
I've gotten really into programming and math in the last year. Is computer science still a relevant field to go into?
>>
>>8012450
Yes but its becoming saturated with absolute mongoloids because they recognize that it's still relevant.
>>
>>8012472
True. I wish the media didnt make a big deal when there is a need for careers. Makes shit too oversaturated
>>
>>8012482
My advice to you is that if you're REALLY into it, like REALLY, go into it. Your passion will probably lead to you being able to being better at it than the plebs who go into it for social capital or money. It's still very relevant with tons of interesting specializations.
>>
>>8012450
If you have real passion and stand out, then it doesn't matter how oversaturated the field is .
>>
>>8012450
That 18 gigabytes of RAM tho
>>
If you like writing code then do Software Engineering.
If you like writing proofs then do Computer Science.
>>
>>8012450
Go to CompE and go the cs specialization road, so courses even offer less physics lab and less circuits for more cs courses, in most programs you can get everything CS has to far and more. it's hands down the best possible education you can get in this general direction in the shortest time.
>>
File: 1458710569587.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1458710569587.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>8012450
>Windows 10
Give up you're not CS material
>>
>>8012556
this kind anon is right
>>
>>8012556
Extremely high quality post.
>>
>>8012878
Really? I thought this just depends on where you study (country//university).
>>
>>8012544
This. And take lots of math electives.
>>
>>8012878
You can just speak for yourself. At my university you dont have theoretical computer science or formal logic at all, if you study CE. Also you just get the bare minimum of complexity theory and you have to do almost no proofs at all.
>>
>>8012472
if it's saturated with mongoloids, it's not saturated, as someone skilled will have no problems finding his place
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.