[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : we post an idea and the next poster extends it as much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Ettore-Majorana_large.jpg (4KB, 204x202px) Image search: [Google]
Ettore-Majorana_large.jpg
4KB, 204x202px
ITT : we post an idea and the next poster extends it as much as possible until we derive something never thought before
>>
>>8009618
OP is undeniably a faggot
>>
>>8009621
This guy is undeniably a faggot
>>
Our technology is based in electrons.
>>
>>8009618

being outcome dependent is illogical when it comes to interacting proactively with new females. not sitting beside and starting a conversation with that cute girl on the bus or train means you have a low iq.
>>
>>8009970
This entire site consists of faggots
t. psuedofaggot
>>
>>8009977
all of the internet consists of faggots
>>
>>8009977
A colony made from users of this site would not last longer than a single generation
>>
>>8009979
Uncertainty of uniform faggotry implies there is a state of both fag and non-fag.
>>
>>8009982
We have reached a singularity of faggotry and there is no way back.
>>
>>8009979
The cardinality of all internet users is finite, which means you can enumerate every internet users with a 1-1 mapping of utterly faggotry. Now take the superset of the elements in this faggorty and you get a set of faggorty called OP.
>>
>>8009980

A group of autistic gay men would be a more successul group by all measures than any in history except for the ability to feel.
>>
OPs faggotry is radically non-local, and may be responsible for the destruction of all non-human sentient species in the galaxy.
>>
>>8009973
Our entire existence is based on information
>>
>>8009999
You tried
>>
>>8010013
Our information is based on dead memes.
>>
>>8009986
Heterosexuality is equal to the fucks I give times the speed of light squared.

I give no fucks about him, therefore OP is completely gay. OP can only interact with faggots on the same wavelength of autism.
>>
>>8010018
And succeeded!
>>
>>8010031
/thread
>>
OP is defined to be a category of faggots with arrows mapping from faggotry to additional faggotry. You can show that the identity of his faggorty maps to himself and the composition of his faggotry is again mapped to faggotry. OP is just one huge hodgepodge of a faggotry of categories. He puts the homo in cohomology.
>>
>>8009618
Idea that poop expands from your anus without poop getting into your butt cheeks
>>
>>8009980
>not last longer than a single generation
Do femanons really exist or it is a hypothesis like G-string theory?
>>
>>8009976
>being outcome dependent is illogical
Not only is it illogical it is destructive to your self and your immediate environment.
>>
The likelihood that OP is a faggot can be expressed as a binary function.

f(x)=1^x
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.