[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dangerous is the pill? Someone said to me they are extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

How dangerous is the pill? Someone said to me they are extremely dangerous and if you take them for many years you really mess up your body. Is that true? Are there any serious sources as I'm not trusting those "medicine websites" telling me the only side effects are rare and probably just headache, etc.
>>
>Are there any sources that will solidify my confirmation bias
>>
>>8008435
So... who exactly ARE you willing to trust?
>>
>>8008435
Not usually anything serious, pretty similar to any medication really. It actually protects you from certain kinds of cancer, so thats nice
>>
>>8008446
Anecdotical "evidence".

>>8008435
I know a number of women who took the pill for a very long time and never had any problems. Didn't get pregnant either.
>>
>>8008470
Temporary sterility is a pretty fucking big side-effect.
>>
>>8008488
Its the primary effect though
>>
>>8008491
Then the pill kills babies, so it's dangerous.
>>
>>8008531
>Then the pill kills babies
No.
>>
They should do a study on whether it reduces fertility because it is very odd how even young Western women often have trouble conceiving.

That said, you should always marry a virgin who has never been on the pill because she isn't a nasty slut that lets random men ejaculate in her. Who would want to marry somebody else's leftovers? Gross.
>>
>>8008536
A woman makes abies and then doesn't have them, how do you explain that?
The pill kills them.

>>8008542
Marrying a slut is the best way to conceive a mixed-semen DNA corrupted down's syndrom child. Look it up.
>>
>>8008548
>A woman makes abies and then doesn't have them, how do you explain that?
>The pill kills them.
The pill stops them ovulating. They never "make" a baby because the eggs stay in the ovary.
>>
>>8008548
o i am laffin
>>
>>8008568
>the eggs stay in the ovary.
Oh so that's why women get fatter as they age, they're full of eggs.

Call yourself H, you're no doctor House ignorant pleb
>>
>>8008568
Why would you respond to that?
>>
>>8008625
lel
>>
pill is bad
pill is gmo
pill from animal
pill is not vegan
stop it
>>
>>8008676
Dirac discovered the equation that bears his name because he thought, for some reason, that the Klein-Gordon equation was incorrect because it wan't linear in time.
He was being trolled by nature, but his work was still fantastic.
>>
>>8008435

Depends on the person. The pill kills many girls' sex drives, it makes others go psychotic, turns other girls spiteful and bitchy and all round angry, makes some depressed and unattached, or a select few into sex addicts. Sadly, most girls don't realize it's the pill fucking up their lives for years on end and they end up losing the best years of their life and/or their relationships to it.

Ask >>>/adv/ for their pill stories
>>
>>8008548
C
>>
>>8008447
>It actually protects you from certain kinds of cancer
And increases the risk for some forms.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.