[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how transgenderism isn't a mental illness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: faggot_delusion.jpg (40KB, 286x254px) Image search: [Google]
faggot_delusion.jpg
40KB, 286x254px
Explain to me how transgenderism isn't a mental illness?

I have yet to see how they aren't just a bunch of psychotic faggots.
>>
we don't discuss lgbt garbage outside of /lgbt/
>>
>>8008172
It's certainly a mental illness. If you doubt this go to any hospital or psychiatric centre and tell them "I'm thinking of mutilating myself, I really want to cut my penis off" and see what happens. So why do we allow it to happen? Well partly because society has become more tolerant but also because, as it turns out, transitioning is the only way to reduce the daily anxiety that people with these delusions suffer from.
>>
>>8008172
Politicization of clinical psychology, an already spurious discipline.
>>
>>8008172
>Explain to me how transgenderism isn't a mental illness?
Gender disphoria IS considered a mental illness. Transitioning is regarded as one of the possible treatments.
>>
>>8008172
Gender dysphoria is considered a mental illness. And you can not define transgenderism as anything other than gender dysphoria. Therefore transgenderism is a mental illness.
>>
It blows my mind how buttblasted people get over trans people existing. What's wrong, OP? Scared I might give you a boner? Go be an angsty loser somewhere else.
>>
>>8008189
Go kill yourself and get it over with, you fucking attention whore.
>>
>>8008172
>>>/pol/

back in your box, bitch.
>>
>>8008192

>waaaah stop being mean to me

I'm not the one who started freaking out about how cis people are psychotic, m8. Maybe you should hit up a psychologist, you sound a little paranoid.
>>
>>8008189
lol what? trans-alkanes are organisms? yeah thats fucking weird, go back to being a gas.
>>
>>8008184
>>Politicization of clinical psychology, an already spurious discipline.
It goes back very far. Psychiatry before modern medicine was a tool used by christians to discourage deviancy (mostly homosexuality). after the turn of the 20th century, deviancy was pathologized by medicine, so the shift to enforcing social through medicine and science and away from religion.
>>
>>8008172
What if it is? The best treatment we have is going along with it. Same if homosexuality was a mental illness. You can't cure them, so the next best thing that helps them is accepting it.
>>
>>8008314
They still commit suicide anyway.

>>8008202
Back to your safe space, nigger.
>>
>>8008209
>Stop pointing out my mental illness
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.