[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will herpes be cured? And yes, if it's not obvious,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: aaaa.jpg (41KB, 641x445px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
41KB, 641x445px
When will herpes be cured?

And yes, if it's not obvious, I have herpes...
>>
>>8007967
how did you get that XD
>>
>>8007967
There is no cure atm.
>>
File: 1439217382155.jpg (230KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1439217382155.jpg
230KB, 1700x1100px
>>8007967
herpes is due to women.

women are not cured from herpes.

when women will stop being tramps ? never.

when will men stop eating pussy slits and mouth slits ? never
>>
>>8007967
When the people of this Earth begin to live according to God's principles
>>
Herpes simplex sticks itself deep in the nerve endings where medicine can't reach. And it's basically indistinguishable from your own DNA.

Try electroshock
>>
>>8008163
>MFW I have it
>MFW I'm a kissless virgin
>MFW my mom gave it to me when I was little
Fuck this world
>>
File: tfw.png (88KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
88KB, 500x583px
>>8008206
FML
>Pic
>>
File: 1460666574526.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460666574526.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>8007967

When will common flu be cured? Virus evolve man, it is no a simple thing you patch.

>>8007999
You can get herpes by drinking from a glass on a restaurant. Or do you really think OP has kissed anyone, ever?
>>
>>8007999
Men are not cured from herpes either.

>woman have lots of sex - SLUT
>man have lots of sex - cool and manly
>>
>>8008216

>A man produces millions of seeds per day -> it is manly try to impregnate as many women as possible.

>A woman is born with a limited number of decreasing eggs and only one is freed per month -> it is her task to focus in the best candidate for that single egg.

Men who really enjoy monogamy and women who need to seek for many sexual are exceptions. Nothing intrinsically wrong with them in a moral perspective, though.
>>
>>8008194
Is there anything that can reach there?
>>
>>8008216
A man can't trick a woman into raising another woman's child by deceiving her that it is hers. A woman can trick a man into raising another man's child by deceiving him into thinking the child is his.

Less of a problem now with paternity tests, but the stigma sticks for a very good reason.
>>
>>8008194
Why can't we just cut out your nerve endings then?
>>
>>8008510
You probably can't locate which nerve endings they exactly rooted it and you'll have to electrofry a lot of parts which will kill your senses.
>>
>>8008452
Had a date yesterday with a mom.
She's amazing (and fucking hot).
Could become something more...
>>
>>8008216
>SEE SUCH A DOUBLE STANDARD XDD
Women play the judge in the dating scene and men are the candidates. Men actually have to work to attract the other gender while women just say "Yes" or "No". So yes, having lots of sex as a man is an achievement while you are just a cheap slut if you have a lot of sex as a woman.
>>
>>8008554
jesus christ how old are you ?
>>
>>8007967
Why cure if way more monies can be made by treating than by curing? AKA "the fundamental theorem of modern medicine/pharmacy".
>>
>>8008216
Because sex as a man is difficult.

Doesn't make sense to brag about something that is easy.
>>
>>8008788
Exactly this is why diabetes and many other illness are blocked from being cured.
>>
how do you know if you have a cold sore and not herpes? i feel like i have breakout once in a while but i've never kissed a chick other than one time in high school but it never broke out then.
>>
>>8008784
>Men actually have to work to attract

if you're unattractive like you, yes.
>>
>>8009443
not him but being attractive is a matter of what details you communicate and what values you carry. a lot of people i've seen can have good looks but fail at talking because they don't know what expectations others hold of them. i can chat well but it's never enough to convey interests in others, you have to show interest in yourself and what you do. it could be hobbies that you want to extend, or it could be a comical nature that peruses the notion of keeping up a routine via sarcastic remarks of others and their own comparisons to your details. it's a lot of shit.
>>
>>8008216
Men and women are not the same. News at 11.
>>
>>8008787
>>
>>8009405
>cold sore and not herpes
it's the same
>>
>>8009490
how do you get herpes if you haven't been with someone that has it?
>>
>>8009499
herpes spread through skin contact. just a kiss, drinking from someone elses bottle or just swimming in the wrong pool can get your herpes. It's believed that more than half of the world has herpes. It stays dormant and strikes whenever it wants so most people live without knowing they carry herpes.
>>
>>8009503
even by a pool? doesn't the chlorine in most pools denature the structure in prions?
>>
>>8009506
Yeah chlorine does. I wasn't thinking of public pools. they are supposed to be pretty since they kill a very big percentage of bacteria and viruses very quickly. But i'm not even sure if chlorine kills herpes since herpes is a rhinovirus
>>
>>8009499
It can also be passed by your mother when you are born.
>>
>>8009512
even so i do swim in a salt pool from time to time so that is a bit of a concern.
>>
>>8009516
Well you gotta search yourself if chlorine kills herpes as well.

I'm just wondering what happens if I inject chlorine in my bloodstream. Doesn't that insta-kill all the nasty shit in my body ?
>>
>>8009523
are you insane? chlorine is a super active halogen it would destroy all the lining in your blood vessels for sure.
>>
File: mfw_mai_chan_no_nichijou.png (155KB, 537x386px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_mai_chan_no_nichijou.png
155KB, 537x386px
>>8008206
>>
File: 1440964712324.png (412KB, 1371x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1440964712324.png
412KB, 1371x1622px
>>8009499
>>how do you get herpes if you haven't been with someone that has it?
tramps give their to her children when they kiss them.

there is also people who purposely give herpes as a vengeance, like on smearing it on glasses at work and give the glass to her victim.
>>
>>8007967
Will it ever be cured?
>>
>>8007967
Hopefully, the entire Herpes family can be cured one day.

And fun fact, OP, most of the world before the Chicken Pox vaccine, has a form of herpes but children today who receive the chicken pox vaccine will have the fortune to not come in contact with one of the antigens that make up chicken pox, so like pretty much no risk of shingles in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1280x768px
>>8007967

1. Stop shaving
2. Buy compeed patches
3. Visit your doctor and get a prescription for Aciclovir

I used to get coldsore every month (like one a week sometimes) it was shit and took its toll on relationships etc.

I went to the doctors and got Aciclovir. I started using the patches whenever I started getting one - they help as well.
But stopping the shaving was the key I think.

I haven't had a proper bad coldsore for years now.

Pro tip: if you get the blister type (the ones that come on your lip not the outside) try slicing it ever so slightly with a razor. Sounds mad but I have found that it will stop the swelling and when you put a patch over it you won't notice
>>
>>8007967
You'd have to have new skin grafted on from an uninfected place
>>
>>8007999
This

Was dating a girl for a bit, she told me she got lots of cold sores about a month in, probably have herpes now
>>
File: 1459327105660.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459327105660.gif
2MB, 400x300px
protip: don't chase
>>
File: 1458724210964.jpg (8KB, 272x252px) Image search: [Google]
1458724210964.jpg
8KB, 272x252px
>>8008206
>>
>>8010513
you can actually go into remission with herpes. Like you can have it once or twice and that's it. Hell 90 percent of the population has it. Most people just never show signs.
>>
>>8012626
>Hell 90 percent of the population has it
sure
>>
>>8009398
>>>/pol/

Curing cancer would put your company head and shoulders above every country ever. Contracts with sovereign states would hit the trillions of dollars.
>>
>>8007967
>Tfw already socially awkward
>Never had a cold sore
>Tests have been negative
>Wanna get a qt gf and kiss
>Don't know how to ask girls if they have herpes without immediately shutting down any chance of getting intimate.
>>
>>8012626
We're all blowing our noses. Herpes is an evolution of the comon cold.

Anyone reading this I would say to try ingesting hemp or using hemp oil as a salve. It will reduce the swelling and work as nature's steroid.
>>
I'm glad to say I've never had cold sore in my life. Yes, I'm aware it doesn't mean I do not have a strain of herpes but to be on the safe side that I may be one of the lucky ones, I never drink after anyone or kiss someone who has a cold sore. No herpes master race(maybe).
>>
>>8007967
Humans will always have herpesviruses. All humans are born with herpes virus 6 and 7 with chickenpox being virtually inevitable. Herpes Simplex doesn't even require sex or kissing. People can get it from playing contact sports
>>
>>8010513
What?
No

Just take 2g L Lysine and eat two cloves of garlic in some soup or scrambled in eggs
>>
>>8007967
Viruses are genetic material. GL finding out how to remove DNA
>>
>>8012856
Suck it up man, I got HSV1 on my junk
>yes HSV1 NOT 2 confirmed by test
2 outbreaks in my life 3 years of infection no girl has ever cared or caught it from me.
If you take care if it, it won't bother you or your love life
Now go get herpes anon!
>>
>>8008206
Fucking 60% or something of people have it. Boo-frickin-hoo. I've had it since I was 16 and it only really bothers me when I'm about to get laid just as the symptoms start. Herpes is literally so common nobody gives a fuck as long as you don't go smooching them while it's active. And 98% of the time, it's not active. So seriously, you're just using it as an excuse when the real problem is something else entirely.
>>
>>8013390
this.
his real problem is not herpes. his real problem is insecurity. and looking bad due to herpes is just one of the ways it manifests itself.
>>
>>8007999
>herpes is due to women.
>herpes is due to women.
>herpes is due to women.
>herpes is due to women.

Did you stick your dick in a hoe before you were both married, to each other?

'Cause you shouldn't've did that.
>>
>>8008788
>Why cure if way more monies can be made by treating than by curing? AKA "the fundamental theorem of modern medicine/pharmacy".

Big Pharma here, get fucked.

Maybe we'll start spending more money researching cures if you'd stop requiring literally a billion dollars as in $1000 000 000 to get them FDA approved.

If we need to do a capital outlay like that, we're gonna do it on something we expect to work, i.e. a variant on a molecule that already exists, not a novel structure.
>>
>>8008784
>Women play the judge in the dating scene and men are the candidates. Men actually have to work to attract the other gender while women just say "Yes" or "No".

Only if you have literally no standards is this true, I discard potential dates all the time.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.